Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Apparently I have -1690 diamonds

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    I have done that if you see my post, it says that I have done that with supercell, I have contacted apple because they say it's an apple issue, and then Apple said I never got a refund or made a purchase like that and that it is a Hay Day issue.
    I did read, but it is easier to contact out of game support than in game support, especially if you have been denied in game.

otherwise, we can’t help you here
    Farm 138
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and its no fun! AQ 47 BK 45 GW 16
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Angry Currently Iím -2546 in debt how can this happen

Hey guys I woke up this morning going from 176 diamonds to -2546 What the hell
    ive emailed hayday through the app and was told to contact apple as its because of a refund of diamonds, what !! I advised them I have contacted apple itunes who have told me Iíve havenít ever been refunded in the time Iíve had an iTunes account and to go back to hayday as this is there issue. Iíve contacted them again and they have closed the conversation without resolving it Iím so annoyed as Iíve spent thousands on this game and for them not to care is a joke

someone please help or give me a solution

david

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    I did read, but it is easier to contact out of game support than in game support, especially if you have been denied in game.

otherwise, we canít help you here
    I have contacted in game and support through the website multiple times. the link you gave to me, they told me that they cannot help me, that I have to go in app.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    If there is any uncertainty or something is unclear, please reach out to our player support from within the game. They have access to the purchase logs.

Cheers,

Nick
    I received help through the in game support. I wanted to thank you all for taking the time to research my issue. I really appreciate it!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidsteatham View Post
    Hey guys I woke up this morning going from 176 diamonds to -2546 What the hell
    ive emailed hayday through the app and was told to contact apple as its because of a refund of diamonds, what !! I advised them I have contacted apple itunes who have told me I’ve haven’t ever been refunded in the time I’ve had an iTunes account and to go back to hayday as this is there issue. I’ve contacted them again and they have closed the conversation without resolving it I’m so annoyed as I’ve spent thousands on this game and for them not to care is a joke

someone please help or give me a solution

david
    Same thing happened to me but went from 500 to -3565

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by thisistina View Post
    I received help through the in game support. I wanted to thank you all for taking the time to research my issue. I really appreciate it!
    Because you actually did request the refund. There are many people who didn't and they are losing diamonds and the in app people are closing conversations and not helping.

I have similair problem -77 diamonds, I reached out to customer service through the game and they told me they were boat due to a refund back in October and I purchased two packs accidentally and our customer service will not respond

I got the same answer from support as many of you have. Same thing about a refund (I never purchased a diamond pack or requested any refunds) I contacted Apple and they have no records of me buying or asking for any refund yet they took over 400 diamonds from me that Iíve earned over the last five years. Sorry Hayday but trying to say this is my problem is not going to work when you have tons of others with the same problem! If I donít get the diamonds back I will walk away from five years of farming in a second! Iíve spent a lot of money over the years on decorations ect. It will be sad if you just blow everyone off!

Fresh Spawn
    Just as an FYI, they replaced my diamonds today. No one contacted me to tell me, the diamonds just appeared as a package in the game saying they're sorry and here are my diamonds back.

I do not agree with how this was handled by them but happy that they fixed this issue.

Hope it all works out for all of you too!

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Just as an FYI, they replaced my diamonds today. No one contacted me to tell me, the diamonds just appeared as a package in the game saying they're sorry and here are my diamonds back.

I do not agree with how this was handled by them but happy that they fixed this issue.

Hope it all works out for all of you too!
    Thanks for reporting back and I am happy that you are out of the negatives!
    Farm 138
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and its no fun! AQ 47 BK 45 GW 16
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...