Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Apparently I have -1690 diamonds

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #11
    If there is any uncertainty or something is unclear, please reach out to our player support from within the game. They have access to the purchase logs.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

I have reached out from within the game. They are now just responding with conversation closed. Hopefully they will respond to latest email. I contacted apple since they refunded wrong purchase apparently. I just want my decorations back and just spent more than I originally did hoping for that. This is crazy.

Fresh Spawn

Angry Hay day stealing money-diamond issue

Guys, I have never posted on here before. Yesterday morning I woke up to see I have -3,565 diamonds in my account. I contacted Hay Day directly, and they told me to contact them in app.

So I did, I was told that I made a refund to my account so they took diamonds out of it. Since I bought them and refunded the money, they took back the diamonds (which would amount to the $99.99 purchase). I did not make that purchase and I never got a refund at all in my account.

I told them that I didn't get any refund or made the purchase and that this is on their end. They told me that since Apple handles their purchases, I have to speak to them.

So, I contacted Apple. They told me that they have not received any refund requests and this is SOLELY a hay day issue. I am not able to get a number for them to speak to an actual person and complain and basically the only way to get my account back to normal is to purchase their $99.99 diamond pack.

Has ANYONE had this issue? How can it get fixed?

Thanks
    Ekie

So I logged on and I also have a -466 next to my diamonds. Ive spent years on this game and would like them back please! Yes I sent in a ticket with no response.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by thisistina View Post
    Same thing for me. I requested a refund in September 2018 because I never received the diamonds I purchased. I purchased a $9.99 diamond pack and they never showed up, so I bought another hoping they both would show up, only 1 did. I contacted apple and requested a refund for the 1 package I was missing because I was still charged for both of them. I received that refund 2 days later from Apple. This is the only time I've ever requested a refund. And I purchase diamonds at least bi-weekly, so pretty often in my opinion. They took $10 in diamonds from me yesterday because I requested my money back for diamonds I didnt receive 6 months ago? That is absolutely ridiculous.
    I now have -640 diamonds thanks to this issue & was told by Support yesterday that it is technically impossible to lose diamonds once purchased as itís an online game. As they have now washed their hands of me & closed the conversation, I am left with two options. Either spend £25.00 to reset my diamond counter back to zero or just not play the game anymore. Having had my account for 5 years or so & spending a considerable amount of money over that time, I would have thought that it would be better on their part to look after their player, especially as Iím not the only one having this problem. Iím not asking for diamonds to be replaced, even though I had 40 yesterday. I just want my diamond counter reset to zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Guys, I have never posted on here before. Yesterday morning I woke up to see I have -3,565 diamonds in my account. I contacted Hay Day directly, and they told me to contact them in app.

So I did, I was told that I made a refund to my account so they took diamonds out of it. Since I bought them and refunded the money, they took back the diamonds (which would amount to the $99.99 purchase). I did not make that purchase and I never got a refund at all in my account.

I told them that I didn't get any refund or made the purchase and that this is on their end. They told me that since Apple handles their purchases, I have to speak to them.

So, I contacted Apple. They told me that they have not received any refund requests and this is SOLELY a hay day issue. I am not able to get a number for them to speak to an actual person and complain and basically the only way to get my account back to normal is to purchase their $99.99 diamond pack.

Has ANYONE had this issue? How can it get fixed?

Thanks
    Ekie
    I’m afraid you won’t get much help here... we are just farmers like you. I do have a couple of questions

did you make a purchase?

did you request a refund?
    Farm 138
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and its no fun! AQ 47 BK 45 GW 16
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Iím afraid you wonít get much help here... we are just farmers like you. I do have a couple of questions

did you make a purchase?

did you request a refund?
    I did not make that purchase or request a refund. I have made purchases in the past but I have never refunded any of them.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    If there is any uncertainty or something is unclear, please reach out to our player support from within the game. They have access to the purchase logs.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick,

I have reached out within the game (they closed the conversation and will not answer me anymore) and I have reached out by email. As i said, I never got a refund to my card or made a purchase that I have refunded.

In fact to test the waters, I refunded a purchase, the diamonds were taken out of my account and I had a refund to the bank account within 12 hours. And then i bought back the diamonds because it was not right to get a refund (even though i am getting scammed)

The diamonds were taken out of my account, I checked the apple account and spoke to Apple and nothing was refunded, requested to be refunded over the past year.

So tell me, if Apple didn't refund the purchase and this is happening to other people, it's probably a glitch in YOUR system.

Apple told me to contact you, but no one has been helpful, so I took it to the forum.

Now, how is supercell going to make this right? I spend money to get diamonds from you all the time. Is it really worth the $100 to get the diamonds back when in the long run, I would be spending more?

I am so very upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    I did not make that purchase or request a refund. I have made purchases in the past but I have never refunded any of them.
    If it were me, I would try again starting here

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...=web&contact=1

maybe start by saying that you have not made a recent purchase and that you have never requested a refund
    Farm 138
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and its no fun! AQ 47 BK 45 GW 16
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    If it were me, I would try again starting here

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...=web&contact=1

maybe start by saying that you have not made a recent purchase and that you have never requested a refund
    I have done that if you see my post, it says that I have done that with supercell, I have contacted apple because they say it's an apple issue, and then Apple said I never got a refund or made a purchase like that and that it is a Hay Day issue.