Thread: *Connection interruption issues*

*Connection interruption issues*

I'm currently trophy pushing at Titans and every little trophy counts for me lol. A few times lately I've been getting 'server out of sync' and connection issues mid raid. It's so annoying losing 30+ trophies for this reason. I wish supercell can implement a way to continue your attack as soon as you log back in, provided the game timer hasn't finished yet. ie in Clash Royale you can log back in quickly and continue from where you left off.

I agree. Its also very frustrating if Im attacking in war and it suddenly disconnects.

Forum Elder
    This is a common request and there are numerous threads as to why this will never happen.

What you're requesting won't happen, but you can mitigate the issue as much as possible by either staying off WiFi when you're playing or disabling the option on your device to allow it to switch back and forth between connections depending on availability.

Level 18
    - 1,357/18,500| Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 202] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Thanks guys. I'm quite new to this forum. What were the main reasons for no host migration?

Fresh Spawn
    I keep missing out on gems on the new challenge 680 in total. When I go to sell an item because I have a full th it says server out of sync reload game, then the gems are missing. I paid to have the extra perks and it's not giving me them. Please can I have the gems refunded or my 4.99 back. I was rudely called a liar indirectly by Alex which is nice customer services. I suspect Alex can't check my account so cut me off. Please can I speak with a manager or supervisor who can resolve my missing gems and the ongoing server sync issue which if not remedied will keep happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambini View Post
    I keep missing out on gems on the new challenge 680 in total. When I go to sell an item because I have a full th it says server out of sync reload game, then the gems are missing. I paid to have the extra perks and it's not giving me them. Please can I have the gems refunded or my 4.99 back. I was rudely called a liar indirectly by Alex which is nice customer services. I suspect Alex can't check my account so cut me off. Please can I speak with a manager or supervisor who can resolve my missing gems and the ongoing server sync issue which if not remedied will keep happening.

No one here can help you. You will have to go through in game support.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22