Thread: Simple and elegant cloud solution

Fresh Spawn

Simple and elegant cloud solution

When a base enters the pool of attackable bases, either for personal break or timeout without shield or guard, make 10 (or as many as necessary) copies of the base that also go into the pool. Only attacks on the original base count against the base owner, but all attacks on the copies have the same results for the attacker as if he were attacking the original base. Problem solved.

Perhaps you should review the 249 pages of this thread:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...osed-Solutions

If there was a "simple and elegant" cloud solution, it would have been implemented by now. The reality is that it is a very complicated problem. Supercell has their solution in the works and we might see Operation Blue Skies by July-ish.

Forum Elder
    Simple and elegant solution = got no idea what their talking about. Not being rude, just realistic.

OP, I intended for you to READ that other thread that I linked in order to UNDERSTAND the clouding issue and see how your proposal fits or doesn't fit; it wasn't there for you to just blindly copy-paste your suggestion to the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    OP, I intended for you to READ that other thread that I linked in order to UNDERSTAND the clouding issue and see how your proposal fits or doesn't fit; it wasn't there for you to just blindly copy-paste your suggestion to the end of it.
    OP will never respond to you. Thank you for trying though; you are fighting the good fight.
    My Stats

| TH11 | XP 169 | BK 47 | AQ 50 | GW 20
    | #QC8VUPCL |

CLAN: IRON VENDETTA - LEVEL 14 - CWL: CRYSTAL 1
    #2YVOGVLY

Quote Originally Posted by JSPB22 View Post
    When a base enters the pool of attackable bases, either for personal break or timeout without shield or guard, make 10 (or as many as necessary) copies of the base that also go into the pool. Only attacks on the original base count against the base owner, but all attacks on the copies have the same results for the attacker as if he were attacking the original base. Problem solved.
    As I said the last time you said the exact same thing, that would ruin the legends trophy pushing competition.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.