Thread: Interview about virtual pets in Hay Day

Exclamation Interview about virtual pets in Hay Day

Hey folks!

I'am a student in anthropology in the university of Louvain-la-Neuve. I'am also a gamer in Hay Day, so for one of my course, I've choose the game Hay Day as my field of observation. In connection with that I need to realise two interviews with two different people of about 40 minutes via skype or just audio call via whatsapp or whatever you want. It goes about you as a gamer in Hay Day, about your opinion of the game and more specific the thematic of virtual pets in the game. If someone can help me with that, would be very nice. It will cost you just 40 minutes of your time. If someone is interested could you contact me via the forum or by email adress ? <removal of email address>
    Sorry for my bad english, but I'am a french speaker. I'am beter at speaking than writing in english so we will understand each other.

Thanks,

Kind regards
    Last edited by ilovehayday; March 19th, 2019 at 05:31 AM. Reason: removed email address

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    First of all, welcome maikelfarmer7 to the HD subforum. Secondly, your English is good and I understand you without any difficulty. BTW, your English is better than my French.

I wish you luck in landing interviews with two people on Team Hay Day so you may complete your school assignment.

---
    Lynn
    March 18, 2019

P.S. When I see Belgium, I think of Hercule Poirot and his little grey cells, the fictional character created by Agatha Christie.
    Last edited by Cowslips; March 19th, 2019 at 06:24 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread