Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 81

Thread: Update guesses

  1. #61
    WussyPuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Just Hay Day
    Posts
    6,386

  2. #62
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    92
    Personally I feel that this update needs to be really big, as there are many things in Hay Day that need solutions, and this update should show what the Hay Day team feels about the current state of the game and which direction they are planning on going.

    Subjectively, I feel most players would benefit from some sort of trading system. The way they designed the game makes it /very/ hard to play at a comfortable, and enjoyable level without trading. And, with endless bots, and continued stress on the trading system, and how many players have left the game because of the issues with bots, I feel a trading system would be a huge update.

    Nevertheless, the teasers that were released today seen here:Hay Day Teaser.png do not give any revealing information. Though, many playerse this could look like a town update, it very well might be a new trading stand.

    Does anyone else have any more speculations on what these pictures could mean?
    Last edited by MadEyeMann; April 27th, 2019 at 01:29 AM.
    “The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.”---Michelangelo

  3. #63
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by MadEyeMann View Post
    Personally I feel that this update needs to be really big, as there are many things in Hay Day that need solutions, and this update should show what the Hay Day team feels about the current state of the game and which direction they are planning on going.

    Subjectively, I feel most players would benefit from some sort of trading system. The way they designed the game makes it /very/ hard to play at a comfortable, and enjoyable level without trading. And, with endless bots, and continued stress on the trading system, and how many players have left the game because of the issues with bots, I feel a trading system would be a huge update.

    Nevertheless, the teasers that were released today seen here:Hay Day Teaser.png do not give any revealing information. Though, many playerse this could look like a town update, it very well might be a new trading stand.

    Does anyone else have any more speculations on what these pictures could mean?
    the teaser looks like you can customize your town buildings. Please no.

  4. #64
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by sierramike View Post
    the teaser looks like you can customize your town buildings. Please no.
    Hope for something new in town - anything but customize ! Maggie is useless in my eyes.

  5. #65
    WussyPuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Just Hay Day
    Posts
    6,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Billund View Post
    Hope for something new in town - anything but customize ! Maggie is useless in my eyes.
    It is not my thing either, however, some requested customizing.

    that is not something I would want in the next update.

  6. #66
    Super Member LuvHayDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    982
    Quote Originally Posted by Billund View Post
    Hope for something new in town - anything but customize ! Maggie is useless in my eyes.
    SC says the update will involve something “co-operative,” and I don’t see how customizing town buildings would fit with that—unless the new feature is a different type of town that multiple players can visit and work on together. But even so, I’d expect the feature to involve more than just customizing.

  7. #67
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    99
    Nah, I don't think it will be anything with customizing. They wouldn't need a new building for that but implement it with Maggie. And imagine how many buildings they have to design for every single building there is...

  8. #68
    Pro Member Dove2017's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    550
    I don’t think it has anything to do with customization- there were some folks clamoring for Maggie but there was a lot of hate on that update too!

    this looks more to me like some kind of different upgrading - like instead of using tools to progress a building (notice one shed has kind of like a little addition to the previous one, the other is a little rudimentary store) we probably have to do tasks or jobs or something to progress/update the item.

    It does say solo hoodies can accomplish it, so it can’t be dependent on neighborhood cooperation but it might be something that you work toward globally - like a task that requires another farmer to like or buy your item or help complete your task to upgrade the little buildings....just some thoughts after reading the update.

    I really hope the update comes out in late May or early June, and not right before they all go on vacation in July. - lol - updates tend to be glitchy and I hope they have folks around to fix them.... lol.
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 173, town 65
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

  9. #69
    Senior Member Thistledew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Eastern United States
    Posts
    403
    Quote Originally Posted by Dove2017 View Post
    I don’t think it has anything to do with customization- there were some folks clamoring for Maggie but there was a lot of hate on that update too!

    this looks more to me like some kind of different upgrading - like instead of using tools to progress a building (notice one shed has kind of like a little addition to the previous one, the other is a little rudimentary store) we probably have to do tasks or jobs or something to progress/update the item.

    It does say solo hoodies can accomplish it, so it can’t be dependent on neighborhood cooperation but it might be something that you work toward globally - like a task that requires another farmer to like or buy your item or help complete your task to upgrade the little buildings....just some thoughts after reading the update.

    I really hope the update comes out in late May or early June, and not right before they all go on vacation in July. - lol - updates tend to be glitchy and I hope they have folks around to fix them.... lol.

    From the info we've been given so far, this idea seems most likely -- or something very similar. Of course, future hints could totally change our thinking.

    Also, good point about the timing of the release.

    Level: 79
    Neighborhood: Happy Valley
    Time zone: U.S. Eastern

  10. #70
    Super Member Spartan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    932
    Personally, I am once again getting a bit bored with the game while waiting for an update even with all the specialized events they have been trying to do to curb the waiting time.

    I think Lynn is onto it as well and based on the CoC update, I am fairly certain they will be releasing some sort of monthly achievement feature where you get rewards as you do tasks and progress. It is called Season Challenges in CoC and playing it in CoC it hits all of their pillars of co-operative, non-competitive, and stress-free gameplay. Every player will get access to a base level of rewards (silver) with the option to purchase a higher tier of rewards (in CoC this is the "Gold Pass"). Standard rewards everyone would have access to would be things like coins, boosters, saws/axes, BEMs, SEMs, LEMs, and diamonds. Gold pass rewards can be things like land scrolls and even perks like building efficiency increased that would make production buildings produce faster, coin% increase, XP% increase for actions etc...

    Non-competitive stuff would be the every day tasks like harvesting crops or collecting from bushes and trees gain daily points to fill the bar to some monthly special award (in CoC it is hero skins), but maybe it could be something like special farm house/truck/roadside stand themes. Then there are weekly tasks that are a bit more specialized but still can fall into daily game play (bake 30 loaves of bread, produce 20 syrups).

    Cooperative stuff would be the helps, fill neighborhood requests, etc.

    Finally the stress free part is the fact you basically will fill the bar to get the gifts by just doing the every day game play.

    This definitely sounds like they are laying the ground work for this in the update. It would make sense Supercell would eventually include this across their lineup of games. It is one of the things most in-app purchase mobile game developers are pushing for which is a way to generate an almost subscription like revenue (gold pass). Adding a bunch of rewards that cost a developer nothing while dangling it in front of players for $5 a month is really the way to go.

    Not sure what the house is all about whether it be a new feature or maybe this is where the Season Challenges will be stored in the farm. A basic building for the silver season challenges and maybe the expanded building if you upgrade to the gold pass. In the end, the individual game designers have the freedom with how they present it (in CoC it is just a button). But, it is likely an initiative coming from a higher level to implement it across all their games.

    Granted that was long winded, but that is my belief as to what is coming and is in-line with Rangers info (although now it has been done in CoC but when he wrote that the CoC Season Achievements was not yet announced). If so, I still hope there is a new area coming as well. Season Challenges will not be enough (at least for me) to increase game play. I really need to see something more.
    Last edited by Spartan1; May 2nd, 2019 at 04:29 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •