Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Update guesses

I think no matter what the update is, people will either be disappointed, mad, tell SC they don’t like it, don’t want it, blah blah blah, but will eventually get use to it. Others will like it and try to learn anything and everything about it that they can and when they find something new or unusual they’ll probably post about it. Then you’ll have the go with the flow people that are grateful for any update SC dishes out. That’s been my observation for the past few years anyway. I’m sure this update won’t be any different in that regard. Thanks SC for all your hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by MNmoose View Post
    I think no matter what the update is, people will either be disappointed, mad, tell SC they don’t like it, don’t want it, blah blah blah, but will eventually get use to it. Others will like it and try to learn anything and everything about it that they can and when they find something new or unusual they’ll probably post about it. Then you’ll have the go with the flow people that are grateful for any update SC dishes out. That’s been my observation for the past few years anyway. I’m sure this update won’t be any different in that regard. Thanks SC for all your hard work.
    You hit the nail on the head.

The update will satisfy some, but not all. You can’t please everyone all the time, but you can please some of the people some of the time, or some of the people all of the time. It’s just how it is.

The great thing about Hay Day is that there is lots of optional things to do. People can pick and choose what they like best and focus on those features. I hate boats so I avoid them, but love the town. Others prefer trucks & hate the town. Some don’t do derby & focus on daily events, some do opposite, some do it all. To each is own yet there is something for everyone.

Whatever the update brings will no doubt bring a mix of emotions.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    I think no matter what the update is, people will either be disappointed, mad, tell SC they donít like it, donít want it, blah blah blah, but will eventually get use to it. Others will like it and try to learn anything and everything about it that they can and when they find something new or unusual theyíll probably post about it. Then youíll have the go with the flow people that are grateful for any update SC dishes out. Thatís been my observation for the past few years anyway. Iím sure this update wonít be any different in that regard. Thanks SC for all your hard work.
    Kudos MNmoose for summarizing the cycle of game development and player feedback and player adaptation so succinctly.

Please consider my post an upvote for your brilliant observation.

---
    Lynn
    May 3, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; May 4th, 2019 at 04:25 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L entity is as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

I think this is a change to the fishing shack telling us how long till each slot is ready and where our missing fish are and something totally new in that area.

Oh Lynn how I do miss that option too lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Kudos MNmoose for summarizing the cycle of game development and player feedback and player adaptation so succinctly.

Please consider my post an upvote for your brilliant observation.

---
    Lynn
    May 3, 2019

We need some new information to create hype.

In the new Dairy News, the building on the right looks like a cabin, maybe, to me. The one on the left? A business, a cafe? We have a diner already...
    Maybe a salon?
    3 kinds of new currency? Hmmm

It’s a farmers market! We head off in our trucks with the stuff we want to trade (which we already do, some of us) and meet people in the market place and trade for different currencies - crops, products and tools.
    So do we turn right onto the bridge over the river to get there or left where Tom goes to get stuff? That’s what’s really worrying me.

Quote Originally Posted by PatiPolska View Post
    Expansion of the town
    Town is not as popular as a farm ... it's time to change it!

airport in the town? maybe maybe

luna park in the town ?? roller coaster etc.

American kitchen - American food trucks - farm with bulls
    Customization boat
    I kind of hope they donít put in an airport, roller coaster, etc. That sounds too much like Township. I want them to do something new & original. I donít want a Hay Day version of another game. Thatís my 2 cents.
    Level 109. KIK me to add me as a friend. I'm always willing to help, if I'm able.
    KIK: SueLilly

Yeah, but it’s always been that way.
    Level 109. KIK me to add me as a friend. I'm always willing to help, if I'm able.
    KIK: SueLilly