Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Update guesses

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKilde View Post
    On the other side of the river will be placed a Launch pad for a Mars rocket.
    The whole hood will need to fill it with supplies before it can launch.
    Once its launched, every one will get a new Mars terraforming area.
    You will have to learn how to manage crops and other supplies in a closed enviroment.

Once a week hood is allowed to send a new supply ship. With what ever they can fill in it.
    If the Mars townies die. You have to start over.

I like this idea!

Curious to think how this will effect derby players? Are farms are not producing at faster rate, so will derby start to die off as people try to do this new task? Some neighborhoods might want to try derby and this new task at the same time causing a lot of stress.

The only thing that I can think of is an entirely separate area that produces goods that are unique for that area. The two “farms” will not be able to trade back and forth. A familiar but separate mini game.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKilde View Post
    On the other side of the river will be placed a Launch pad for a Mars rocket.
    The whole hood will need to fill it with supplies before it can launch.
    Once its launched, every one will get a new Mars terraforming area.
    You will have to learn how to manage crops and other supplies in a closed enviroment.

Once a week hood is allowed to send a new supply ship. With what ever they can fill in it.
    If the Mars townies die. You have to start over.

😆 Good one. Doesnít seem terribly stress free to me though - all those dead Martians - but what do I know. John Wick might find it all very soothing.😆

I would not be sad to see derby go...

Fly be free...
    Last edited by SAGE214; March 20th, 2019 at 04:23 AM.

Well let’s start. ��

I have it on good authority that hay day will have a tremendous update that will give us something we didn’t have before that can be used for something that we have done before while doing something interesting and relaxing in a way that’s not been done before by anyone in the gaming community. It will be great, it will be tremendous. It will make aMoozing great again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Well let’s start. ��

I have it on good authority that hay day will have a tremendous update that will give us something we didn’t have before that can be used for something that we have done before while doing something interesting and relaxing in a way that’s not been done before by anyone in the gaming community. It will be great, it will be tremendous. It will make aMoozing great again.
    An in-game trading system replacing the DD fits your description? That would be good! Thanks for hinting in that direction, unless you didnt 😁

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Well let’s start. ��

Ranger, I think the above will make a great opening statement to an upcoming video produced by you!

Quote Originally Posted by wsi View Post
    An in-game trading system replacing the DD fits your description? That would be good! Thanks for hinting in that direction, unless you didnt 
    If true, replacing the DD with something else would be game-changing and solve some major issues and maybe bring back some longtime players.

Let's go Team Hay Day!
    Last edited by LynnK2015; March 20th, 2019 at 06:39 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L entity is as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Maybe they will include mini games within hayday that can give extra expansion materials

Quote Originally Posted by wsi View Post
    An in-game trading system replacing the DD fits your description? That would be good! Thanks for hinting in that direction, unless you didnt 
    Great idea. Hopefully would fix the things we cannot mention that steal all your BEMs.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by milomilomilo View Post
    Great idea. Hopefully would fix the things we cannot mention that steal all your BEMs.
    That would be great, but don't count on it. It would change gameplay too much for lots of big diamond spenders and will result in less diamond purchases...