Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Update guesses

I dream about bolts and screws and expansion permits........

Centennial Club
    It's way too early for update guesses.

They classified this update as huge, I just hope it will be as huge as they say...

Quote Originally Posted by advait23 View Post
    Even a 3 year old can comprehend that i was joking in that thread..
    It really wasn't that obvious that you were joking in that thread (and, it would appear your posts have now disappeared).

But, I would have thought that the winky face that I put at the end of my previous question in this thread would indicate that I was being light-hearted, so not necessary for me to learn to take a joke. I can do that as well as the next person. 🤨

Quote Originally Posted by advait23 View Post
    I think people here should learn to take a joke...and that too a lame one...pfffffff
    I like your prediction ... and yup I thought you were just kidding.

On the other side of the river will be placed a Launch pad for a Mars rocket.
    The whole hood will need to fill it with supplies before it can launch.
    Once its launched, every one will get a new Mars terraforming area.
    You will have to learn how to manage crops and other supplies in a closed enviroment.

Once a week hood is allowed to send a new supply ship. With what ever they can fill in it.
    If the Mars townies die. You have to start over.

Master Kilde
    HayDay: lvl 117 - Town: lvl 38 (141/144)
    Hoody: Stinky and The Brain/#890LVULJ
    Mini's: Yes

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKilde View Post
    You will have to learn how to manage crops and other supplies in a closed enviroment.

Once a week hood is allowed to send a new supply ship. With what ever they can fill in it.

Hahaha well that is a new level of a guess 😂 well I don't think they will implement anything which includes the outer space.. They probably will stay on the eart 😁😁

Forum Superstar

Hahahahaha! Brilliant!
    Hay Day farm level 95 -Town Reputation level 21
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! - Permits: 47/Approximately a million
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 60/Rep 16~

How about a new night-theme gameplay area .juat like in clash of clans .with new crops...new machines...new achievwments.....new animals...new everything....

Don’t know about an update, just wish they would drive the ‘devil’ out of my farm and a couple more in my hood
    Clover ’Girls' 20+ adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 80+ please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnPan View Post
    Don’t know about an update, just wish they would drive the ‘devil’ out of my farm and a couple more in my hood
    Some jokes go right over my head but yours I get after a few minutes. I may be slow but I learn...like Sansa Stark.

I predict she'll sit on the Iron Throne. But she must become Queen of the White Walkers first. Long live the Queen of the North!

MasterKilde, I know your tongue was firmly planted in your cheek as you typed the above suggestion. But I still think it's an aMOOzing concept because it will encourage farmers to farm more to fill the rocket with supplies. Since there's no deadline to fill it, the neighborhood won't feel any pressure.

I'd like to make the following modifications to your concept if I may? Every player gets a terraforming area and farm it for food and resources. Player aren't allow to sell excess resources to sell to each other. They must instead use a barter system. If a player didn't store enough food or make enough oxygen, he will die and the land is reclaimed by Mars. He will be reborn on earth and he must wait two weeks before he is able to fly to Mars again.

---
    Lynn
    March 19, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; March 20th, 2019 at 02:11 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L entity is as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread