Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Dairy News: Update Information!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Greencheese View Post
    Great job Camilla (and Nick). I don't think it would be possible to have a better spokesperson than Camilla. Can't wait for summer!
    We agree 100%. Camilla is rockin' it!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by PatiPolska View Post
    half a year a little long

update promises to be great!

a breakthrough function since the days of "Derby"

I can not wait I can not wait I can not wait !!

Awww AMAZING !!
    PatiPolska, since you asked last week if the next update will be shipped in March or April, I'm so glad you've found this thread and gotten an official answer from Supercell.

Quote Originally Posted by Greencheese View Post
    Great job Camilla (and Nick). I don't think it would be possible to have a better spokesperson than Camilla. Can't wait for summer!
    Agreed. IMO, Camilla is telegenic and is an amHayzing presenter. I'm looking forward to seeing more episodes of Dairy News from her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    That's odd. Which device do you have? Have you tried both links from the inbox? Presuming you have a device which is iOS9 or higher, or Android 4.1 or higher.

Cheers,

Nick
    As an Android user v4.2, I can confirm the above and was able to click the link to Youtube from my inbox.

---
    Lynn
    March 18, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; March 18th, 2019 at 08:13 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    That's odd. Which device do you have? Have you tried both links from the inbox? Presuming you have a device which is iOS9 or higher, or Android 4.1 or higher.

Cheers,

Nick
    Hello, thank you for the reply. I have both iOS and Android. I found the problem. I have not set up a search engine on the android and the video opens up a link to youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Hmm... A new feature which is cooperative, non-competitive, and not stressful? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Global drag and drop? Yes!

---
    Lynn
    March 18, 2019
    What do you mean drag and drop?
    GC: jimena2--Level 143-37 FINALLY GOT MY 30 TRUCK ORDERS CHALLENGE-after almost 5 years playing

Playing from Spain-English is not my first language

Playing HD since March 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Allegra View Post
    What do you mean drag and drop?
    There was for a short time, long time ago, where there would be a global event for pumpkin pies, as a an example, and we achieved the global goal by mass producing pumpkin pies. The pies were “dropped” on the event board
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    There was for a short time, long time ago, where there would be a global event for pumpkin pies, as a an example, and we achieved the global goal by mass producing pumpkin pies. The pies were “dropped” on the event board
    I remember with fondness making pumpkin pies nonstop and donating them to the global black hole so the newspaper won't be flooded with pumpkin pies. Sadly, I don't recall if we made the global goal and received the global prize.

Although the drag and dump events were popular in this forum, the global goal was unpopular with the rest of the player base because we didn't meet the global goal often. So Team Hay Day discontinued those events because the outcome was wildly unpredictable and although they want us to win the global prize, they didn't want the event to be too easy, IMO.

One such unsuccessful drag and drop event inspired the thread below with feedback inlcuding poems and songs much to my amusement. https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ith-this-event

---
    Lynn
    March 18, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; March 18th, 2019 at 11:06 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

I hope itís not a global or even a neighborhood drag n drop. How I hated those events. Seemed like such a waste of time and resources for minimal reward. That black hole was just way too big and black...not to mention holey!
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

I have to say that every time I see a new movement, animation, even an old one that makes me smile, I always see and feel Camilla’s heart and hand in it

i don’t mean to take anything away from the team... they are all a sum of their parts, but I also see the teams passion whenever there is a group pic
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Pro Member
    I saw expansion permits raining from the skies. THAT makes me happy, because they certainly aren't in the derby every week and I still haven't found any in the big mystery boxes. So bring on the update.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Can't wait! Any chance maybe you could release those pink and purple trees for Easter or possibly mother's day? Would make a great gift for my mom since she just started playing and asked me about them.