Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fresh TH 9.

I wasn’t sure about my math, either. It sound like you have things well in-hand.

It’s easy to see a dead th9 base because the xbows won’t be armed. (Ie. you won’t see the xbow arrow held under tension by cables.) Dead th7’s and 8’s are impossible to spot because they don’t have visible defenses that need reloading. (Just traps which you don’t see.) The only advice I can give you is to assume no dead bases and don’t be fooled by tombstones around a base. I actually have dozens of them on most of my th7 and th8 bases to make people think my bases are dead, but they work. It’s sadistic I know, but funny to see people drop all their hogs or giants thinking that there are no cc troops, and then all of a sudden stop their attack when they see a maxed drag exit the cc. I lose fewer resources and trophies by doing that.

I think iit’s always best to assume the cc has troops.

Let us know how you’re doing.

Quote Originally Posted by LordDman View Post
    Thanks. I spent the last hour maybe, sense last comment, on YT... Klaus Family channel. I will probably follow him now, and watch more of his videos.

I watched his Fundamentals of War ep 1-3 (Luring, Killing CC, and Funneling, respectively). Than a longer video on BARCH farming. I currently have MAX Barb, til I up my lab (L6 atm), & L4 Arch but Idk how effective they'll be at the level they are! I will try and Up my Archer next, when healer done. I did train my next army as you said, but your math was off. I got 30 Arch, 40 Gob, 10 Wiz, 1 Pek, and 13 G's for a 200 size army! With 3 EQ's, and 2 Heals. Now to look for a base!

Q; How to spot a DEAD base?
    1.It has no league
    2. Collectors full
    3. If it has xbows then they are out of ammo (pink thing on top of xbow)

Hey Torque, your first two points are things I didn’t think of but my th7s and th8s are all guilty of fulll collectors and no leagues until clan games start. There is only one thing your post reminded me about, and that’s if the base doesn’t belong to a clan. (Doesn’t happen very often, though.)

Forum Legend
    You are rushed and have low level troops. It's going to be a problem.
    Farm in low silver looking for dead based with Barch, hit Next A LOT.
    Keep your lab light on always, probably with BARCH until it is maxed for TH9 so you can farm.
    Good luck.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

https://gaming.stackexchange.com/que...loot-is-stored

I find it's easier to tell with elixir collectors and dark elixir collectors than it is for the gold mines.