Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LOOKING FOR CLAN or potential clan merge: Multiple players - 10-15!

LOOKING FOR CLAN or potential clan merge: Multiple players - 10-15!

Hello all.

My name is Kaleidoscope level 164 and I am a co-leader of my current clan.
    We have 1 other co-leader and 1 leader but we run as a 3 man team.

The problem
    Our clan is dying! We have 35 members but only have about 10-15 members who are active and looking for a clan merge if possible which would be beneficial to both clans. We have a semi-strong clan identity so preferably we can merge but if not, we are okay with leaving our past behind.

Members and situation
    We have only 1 TH12 in clan (myself), a few Th11, a few th10 and a few th9. And maybe 1 or two th8 or lower (mini accounts but active).
    We are currently in Gold I league for clan war league and are level 13 clan so basically, we are not too noob!
    We also are not rushed (which I check) and respect a donation ratio so we will not leech.
    We are ALL English speakers but most players are either from the USA or UK.

What are we looking for
    There are not many of us, but, we do know eachother for a year or two (and some more) so the main request is we can all be allowed entry to the same clan. And, hopefully a clan that can make good use of us in clan games, clan war and clan war league! We know we can make a bigger difference in-game, but, right now in the current state we are not able to do so due to lack of members.
    We want better so that means a level 13+ clan and Gold I clan war league + clan.
    Hopefully a strong leader and leadership that keeps the clan running and active.

Communication
    We use an app called Line currently to communicate which most active members have but other major announcements are made just used with in-game chat.
    We are open to using other mainstream communication software like discord.

What will we do?
    Hopefully many clans provide us with offers of acceptance and the 2 co-leaders and leader will discuss the best move. We may send a scout or something to check out your clan before the full transition over if that is okay.
    This is something we have been intending to do for a while, and, look forward to the move! I will be checking this thread actively.

Kaleidoscope
    Last edited by pereira325; March 17th, 2019 at 06:02 PM.

Would love to talk more on Discord.

Level 18
    - 7,586/18,500 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 218] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Potential members stats btw:
    Level | TH | Trophies| Heroes|
    164 | 12 | 4432 | 41,35,30|
    151 |10 | 3330 | 29, 26|
    139 | 11 | 3125 | 20, 25, 9|
    149 |10 | 3098 | 28, 28|
    137 |11| 2955 | 20,20,12|
    164 |11| 2949 | 30,28,15|
    113 |9 | 2891 | 16,15|
    135 |10| 2891 | 20,27|
    134 |10| 2686 | 23,25|
    136 |10| 2593 | 21,19|
    108 |9 | 2512 | 15,13|
    105 |9 | 2463 | 13, 14|
    95 |9 | 2435 | 10,10|
    98 |12 | 2401 | 10,5,5| (mini)
    91 | 9 | 2324 |9,5|
    102 | 9| 2280 | 12, 10|
    102 |9 | 2230 | 12,11|
    96 |9 | 1979 | 9,8 |
    and a few more lower but I need a break from this typing!
    I said 10-15 because we probably won't be moving all members (as some are not good clan-mates)

Centennial Club
    Join the Quantum's Family clan Quantum's Havoc! We are looking for th9-12 players to fill our ranks and this sounds like a perfect fit! We use LINE aswell! My ID is Lrdcmmandersnow! Check the clan out or reach out on Line if interested.

#92VR2URV

Forum Veteran
    Pm sent your way

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Sorry, you only have 1 free space. We need a lot more than that.

We are a level 14 clan, crystal 2. We could make room for 15. We have a core of about 20 that war. Rest are farmers. And some, honestly we need to boot. With your group, we could try the 30v30 size league wars. Currently, I run the league wars and rotate people lo make sure everyone who wants gets a fair number of attacks. We are mostly US based, all adults. We have 2 active 12s and a few less active that fill machines. I'll being heading to 12 in a couple of weeks so there's one more. We use kik for outside chat. I do have line (Id piper139) though from another game. Ping me here first though as i dont check it much. Kik id is pipee139. Fatfingered it. Our standard blurb below.

#8UCRP8CL. MN ICE. Mostly US based but we do have players in Europe. Adult clan. We war twice a week (optional), always max clan games, and are in crystal 2 for war leagues. Everyone is put on the league roster to get medals but only volunteers actually war. No drama. No silly rules. Just adults having fun. Put piper sent you in the invite if you drop by.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Thank you to all your replies so far.
    Great selection offered.
    I am taking the options back to my other co-leader and clan leader to discuss this and sort this out pronto!

Move will probably be made after current clan games ends if that's okay!

---no more replies needed---

Hello there Kaleido,

I can't believe you guys are giving up. Sure, recruitment is a pain nowadays but if you keep at it, you'll get some good recruits. I'm sure of it.
    Currently Leader of Loot Inc. #9RC2GCCP, level 15, family-friendly, fair play US-based clan, home to some of the best looters in Clash of Clans.

Our door is always open to any active, non-rushed TH7-TH12.

Quote Originally Posted by MastMason View Post
    Hello there Kaleido,

I can't believe you guys are giving up. Sure, recruitment is a pain nowadays but if you keep at it, you'll get some good recruits. I'm sure of it.
    Thanks for your reply MastMason!
    The truth is our leader is not the most active leader and neither is the other co-leader. So most of the pressure comes down to me as the only TH12 in clan and co-leader which is good and bad at the same time. I used to be able to commit loads of time to the clan and game but now real life is demanding more.

After seeing the 3 offers of clans I am very excited as I am sure it is a great step up for the active members of my clan. We seriously look forward to being in a clan with proper leadership and a "full set" of good members.