Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: th 12 2 11s and a 9 looking 4 a very good clan

I run an efficient level 13 war clan, we're competitive in war. Solid win ratio and a great track record in cwl. We have an optional discord channel, which we can plan on better. Overall though the mindset is team first and win. As a bonus we max clan games and have a rocking community with some great people. This is a chill atmosphere as a community and a competitive place in war. Worth stopping in! Just as a sample size of our love in war I'm sitting on over 1800 war stars.

Clan name: Not Worthy
    Tag: #9UQURGYJ

Millennial Club
    IGNITE FURY - #982LUU09 - LEVEL 16 WAR CLAN

MY player ID is #VQOVQJY2 check me out.

We are an international based 3* war clan who strives for success. We Currently have over 500 war wins.

General Information

◦ We do not kick people if they do not get 3*s all the time.
    ◦ We do back to back wars and have an occasional break for one day only
    ◦ One day break is to gather some resources, get your hero upgrades in etc
    ◦ You can opt out of wars as needed. No pressure to be in wars here.
    ◦ One day break is to gather some resources, get your hero upgrades in etc. If you have any further questions or if I have missed anything out, inbox me on forums, or join 'Ignite Fury' #982LUU09 AND PLEASE MENTION YOU ARE FROM FORUMS! Tell them JB sent you.

Pro Member
    Hi, We're presently looking to add MAX TH9+ to our clan as we prepare for TH13. We're especially interested in mid th11+. About half of our clan are th10s & 11s with 12s and 9s rounding us out. We could accommodate all of your accounts.

Our war wins are at about 68% over the last 90 days and we will complete in Masters III next.

Here is more information on our clan: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...active-members

Hope to see you there, Thomas
    Last edited by tsg123; March 18th, 2019 at 03:25 PM.

V.F RELOADED

Established since December 2016 level 14|
    RRLYGYPG

About us:

Adults only 18+

Drama Free!

Optional wars, if opted in must use both attacks. Must try your best and must be willing to learn. Must follow clan and war rules.

Organised but chill.

Optional CWL available in multiple clans at different league levels.

TH8+No over rushed

International clan most are based in Europe and some USA

No donation ratios

Discord is required

Support and friendly advice can be given

Experienced war clashers as we were previously a serious war clan now looking to be more chill.

Proud member of ROC family with 500+ members and over 15 clans.
    Come join us and be a part of ROC family. Our active and friendly staff will assist you in finding the best clan for you in the ROC Family.

ASK FOR V.F RELOADED WHEN YOU JOIN

What you get:

• 500+ adult clashers in the clan family
    • Family wide events- Leagues, 50v50, Civil wars, Potlucks, Arranged wars and more

• A chance for league play

• Mature clan mates

• Casual atmosphere

• Options-We have something for everyone

• Organised leadership

• Fairplay clan system

• A place for all of your accounts throughout the family

• To join visit our server or request in game. If rejected we are in war-join us on discord

• Want to participate in big war/events/leagues but stay in your home clan regularly? Ask for the Family-Friend role in discord

Adult War WS #889GP9LU
    America's Elite #28202CP9
    Arceus Glory #PYOLRPOO
    Reform Rebels #9JQJJP8C
    Reign of Clash #280QPLYJC
    Relic #PYRV8RVL
    Sac Kings Elite #V8QGRC
    Silent Assassins #99R8L0G0
    Silent Killer #LYYPQP9Y
    Stick and Ball #280Y82JJ
    The Muni Vac #2C2Y29V8

WarSurvivors #2PVUQRJV
    V.F RELOADED #RRLYGYPG

V.F RELOADED|VALADOR'S FARM|SURE ! FIRE|JUST BAD
    Check Us Out HERE or Facebook, Discord, YouTube and Twitter

We'd love to have you, we are crystal I in CWL, lvl 13 clan. check us out 515 United #2CY800GY. We war 24/7 and don't take things too serious but we win a lot of wars and know how to have fun doing it.

Hey if you’re still lookin for a clan download discoed & apply https://discord.gg/rxjWxNv (at that link)

We are a league play war (finishing our second season in AWL & trying to move to the next season of MLCW)

We are trying to fill up all the clans in our family again.
    We share bases, clash content, help plan attacks, etc. Lookin forward to hopefully clashin with ya!

I see the usual suspects have posted their big, fancy ads. Here's ours.

Millennial Club BarneyyStinsonn's Avatar
    Hello Lexcr,

We are the Invictus Family. We are 5 Level 16+ clans right now.
    Here are our tags -

Invictus Lords #80LV8PC0 Level 17
    Invictus Beasts #80Q2G8UC Level 16
    Invictus Nobles #PPP2RPR Level 16
    Invictus Fire #82JJGQR2 Level 16
    Invictus Realm (Pure Th12 War Clan) Level 16 #9PP98GJG

A simple search of our names will also be easier to look up.

Let us know if you're interested by directly applying in game, we use LINE to communicate. My ID is barneyystinsonn

Hope to see you soon,
    Barney.

Hey we are a lvl 15 war clan with a green war log #YQQGYL called DAMAGE INC. We are currently in Masters 2 in the CWL. This is all going to sound generic so the best way to really get to know us is to join our discord server and chat with us there https://discord.gg/mJ9h5Yf just say you’re from the forums when you join the discord server. We war back to back but war is not mandatory. We run very organized but simple war plans so everyone is able to use their attacks whenever they’re able to and not having to wait on anyone else. What I think sets us apart from everyone else is we are a very strong war clan almost winning 4/1 ratio but we do it while being chill and not too serious. We crack jokes, talk nonstop about family/friends/life, and genuinely like eachother. We will never jump on someone for a bad attack, instead we encourage and coach if needed (we are all learning and try to get better from eachother). We don’t have any donation ratios. Requesting and donating makes the clan stronger and more active. Everyone that I’ve been lucky enough to recruit from the forums have stuck with us and I think you will too if you give us a chance. Just say forums when you request.

Hey if you’re still lookin for a clan download discord & apply https://discord.gg/rxjWxNv (at that link)

Main Clan - Blue Falcon League Play Clan (AWL)
    Feeder - King KBC (24/7 Casual War Clan)

We are trying to fill up all the clans in our family again.
    We share bases, clash content, help plan attacks, etc. Lookin forward to hopefully clashin with ya!