Thread: Replacement of used troops

Replacement of used troops

It will certainly help us if the troops that were used in the attack was replaced by the same troop from the barrack. It is tiring to fix the combination over and over again. The current system that replaces troops according to the sequence in the barrack doesn't help much.

Thatís why I never pre-que up troops unless I am certain I will use every troop in an upcoming raid.

Quick train previous army is so easy to replace just the troops/spells used in last attack...... besides Heros still need to regenerate most times anyways.
    Last edited by Jwp721; 1 Week Ago at 02:06 PM.

Quick train ensures that we dont have to add them to the que one at a time but it doesnt really replace the used troops. Most of the time, while farming, i dont use all the troops nor the heroes

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Akib75 View Post
    It will certainly help us if the troops that were used in the attack was replaced by the same troop from the barrack. It is tiring to fix the combination over and over again. The current system that replaces troops according to the sequence in the barrack doesn't help much.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwp721 View Post
    That’s why I never pre-que up troops unless I am certain I will use every troop in an upcoming raid.

Quick train previous army is so easy to replace just the troops/spells used in last attack...... besides Heros still need to regenerate most times anyways.
    Even more .....

Farm Valley problems
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.