Thread: Town

Fresh Spawn

Town

I Love this game and have been playing almost since the beginning. No complaints ever. One frustration though. I find myself NOT playing in the town because it takes forever to level up and the rewards are few and far between. Can you do something to beef up interest in town playing?

I agree. I only use it when I'm in the derby.

I don't mind about leveling up the Town.
    I loved to see townies queuing infront of the building with the gifts on their hands.

Do you play Solo or joining neigbourhood?

I personaly prefer to:
    1. serving townies with single building (picked up from friend's Town).
    2. serving 2 building Townies with sanctuary animal request.
    3. Send away all townies (2 or 3 normal visitor, non event)
    4. Fully serving all visitor when their name are purple (double XP, extra voucher, extra land expansion, Barn/Silo gift event)

Fresh Spawn
    I'd like to see mid-level thresholds for the town - then it wouldn't seem such a non-event to level up in the higher levels of the town.

I remember the town was not a lot of fun to start.

focus on getting all 6 spots open and reducing the time for serving first. Personal train capacity and reducing the maintenance time is good as well. If you don’t get enough townies, work on capacity first. Otherwise, I would just alternate capacity and time reduction.

The town will be a great source of drops

i am not one who fully expanded experience and coin since there is no incentive for me personally. Once you have all buildings there is little else to level up for.
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 1 Week Ago at 06:43 AM.
    Farm 138
    CoC TH11 BhB8 max AQ 44 BK 41 GW 6
    established level 15 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

the town is the most powerfull source of material for the silo, barn, mine AND money maker if you have finished to update the town (in our eyes) ... I do almost exclusively that when there is no event or derby task, the part i love the most, really !!!
    Farm level 127

Quote Originally Posted by valleria View Post
    the town is the most powerfull source of material for the silo, barn, mine AND money maker if you have finished to update the town (in our eyes) ... I do almost exclusively that when there is no event or derby task, the part i love the most, really !!!
    +1, very powerful indeed!