Thread: Neighbourhood achievement question

Neighbourhood achievement question

So, being a little lazy (did a quick search but nothing relevant popped up) I've brought a "discussion" I'm having with our Co Leader here so we can get an answer. He wouldn't do a thread because he didn't want to appear a schmuck but, I have no such pride

Point of contention is as follows: he feels that only "filling" requests made (birdhouse) gives one the credits towards the achievement.

I say it doesn't matter whether one fills, or "makes" the request. Both count towards the achievement.

What's the answer pls?
    Kik: Stinky_and_The_Brain

Recruitment Thread:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...0#post12058790

Quote Originally Posted by udderly View Post
    So, being a little lazy (did a quick search but nothing relevant popped up) I've brought a "discussion" I'm having with our Co Leader here so we can get an answer. He wouldn't do a thread because he didn't want to appear a schmuck but, I have no such pride

Point of contention is as follows: he feels that only "filling" requests made (birdhouse) gives one the credits towards the achievement.

I say it doesn't matter whether one fills, or "makes" the request. Both count towards the achievement.

What's the answer pls?

you only get credit for filling requests.

but you can get yourself a variety of useless, cute weekly titles by the number of requests you make.
    Last edited by Dove2017; 1 Week Ago at 01:26 PM.
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 151, town 53
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

Thanks dove lol... Looks like I'll be changing my farm name to "stinky schmuck" as I eat humble pie

Is those cute titles that confused me because my (mis)understanding has always been that those titles were linked to the achievement.

Time for me to go face the wrath and laughter of a viking lolol

Lol the titles are definitely only a weekly thing .....one of these days I’m going for lucky trader (request and donate 88 each) and will bask in my glory for all 7 days !!

Heh... I got philanthropist, once. Man, I felt so special! Was gutted when the title dropped off lol

Not a clue how many needed to get to those giddy heights but, I was super impressed with myself

A bit unrelated to your question, but when the ‘birdhouse’ first came about with the achievement my neighbors all agreed to keep it for requesting crops (usually wheat), as you are assured 10 credits each time. For the goal oriented it helps getting the achievement quicker.

Ours is not a hard and fast rule, more a suggestion. We are all very giving, and if a hood mate needed product we would oblige.
    Level 153 (27 Jan 2019)
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗

Actually momscar, not unrelated at all! That's what we do too. Request crops for the achievement. Wheat. That's what prompted the question.
    A few have the achievement, some don't. We were just trying to see if we could tidy up the number of requests that get left hanging about because those that need the achievement are limited to 20 per 24hrs period.

I've always felt, regardless of whether one fills or requests, one gets, as you say, 10 credits towards the achievement?
    Because it's one's "activity" that earns one credit not the "filling/giving" but... Obviously I was wrong lol

I have never been able to figure out my hood, whether they don’t get it or don’t care

i have 3 achievements left and that will likely be the last one I achieve

big appetites 1139/1500

bingo 11/20

generous neighbour 1712/4000
    Farm 138
    CoC TH11 BhB8 max AQ 44 BK 41 GW 6
    established level 15 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

It could be either wussy. When my baby was in a 2 person hood the only time we used the birdhouse was when the other wasnít on and we were desperate for a product. That rarely happened as we were always online together chatting. It was just easier to trade in the rss. It wasnít until I left that I decided to get more serious about the achievement. Itís going to take me awhile since Iím starting from scratch but Iím thankful to my wonderful hood mates who are happy to request. Personally I think the birdhouse should be used as one needs. Restricting it for achievement is ridiculous imho.
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​