Thread: Make the move from BH 6 to BH 7

Make the move from BH 6 to BH 7

https://imgur.com/a/07bsnIh
    Do I upgrade to BH 7 ? Been stuck in BH 6 for more than a year, seem to hate it! Using only Night Witch right now. Want to cross 3000+, but not on BH 6. Any tips so as to what to do in BH 7, how to push,etc., if that’s worth moving to! Thanks for reading!!
    Last edited by SuperCivic; 1 Week Ago at 12:09 PM.

Move to bh7. I found using minion drops to be the best all purpose attack at 7. You could also use drop Mitch. Get one attack strategy maxed and everything built. Then goto 8. Max that same strategy and then work on everything else. You will be able to go much higher in trophies as a weak 8 than a strong 6.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Move to bh7. I found using minion drops to be the best all purpose attack at 7. You could also use drop Mitch. Get one attack strategy maxed and everything built. Then goto 8. Max that same strategy and then work on everything else. You will be able to go much higher in trophies as a weak 8 than a strong 6.
    Thank you!

The BB is not like the HV; you want to move to the topmost level as quickly as possible. Choose an army comp you are good with, max it at each level, upgrade storages, and move up to BH8. This is especially important with BH9 just a few months away.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.