Thread: Is this a smart strat?

Question Is this a smart strat?

I recently just upgraded to TH 8 and I've just started to use dragons.
    I'm just wondering if using 10 level one dragons good or not? If so, what should I like out for when attacking? (Should I attack a base full of LVL5 Air Defense or just like other stuff) I also use 1 rage and 2 lightning. If anyone else has any other suggestions for an attack strat, I'm all open

I'm gold 2, I have hogs, dragons, and a barb king (extra info if suggesting an attack strat)

Thanks!

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Get them to lvl 3 asap so you've got something strong for wars. Also, I'd usually take 8 dragons and 8 balloons with balloons in my CC, 3x Rage. Poison does the trick as well, plus a freeze into your CC. No TH8 is going to stand chance

As for farming, I wouldn't bother using dragons, they take too long to make and are expensive.

Use goblins, barbarians or archers for those collectors, and giants with archers (or barbarians too) when you want to climb back up to gold league.

For War Mass Dragon Strategy gives you guranteed 3 star but you need to be careful about how you deploy the loons in CC to Take out the 2nd AD since the 1st AD is taken out using 2 lightning spells. So Upgrading Heroes , Dragons and lightning spell should be your priority if you are War player. Valks are a high risk if u fail to kill enemy cc and can't funnel properly. So I suggest you to keep using Drags while farming too to get better at funneling Dragons to the center of the base.

Awesome, thanks for the quick responses I'll see if I can adapt to the suggestions!
    Last edited by LegendRei; March 17th, 2019 at 04:40 AM.

For war, max Dragon/loons (DragLoon) and hogs/golem (GoHo), gives 2 options to raid a base. One Ground, other air

For pushing, DragLoon is best, some do govape

For Farming, Barch/gibarch

Watch goho videos on youtube, old videos .

No one does Th8 content now.

Click to fill the recruitment form >> The Bhairava/Akhand Bharat|TH 12|Heros : Maxed| Tag : #2C92VGRC8 #P22GJR0Q8
    Surgical Strike|TH 12|​ #9VV2Q2908

It works.
    One question. Why do you have just level 1 dragons? They go to level 2 at TH7.
    Sounds like you are rushing your town hall just a bit. Not bad yet, but to recover just slow your roll a bit. Take the time to enjoy each level. Don't start looking at the next level until you finish the one you are on. Right now you are a townhall 8 that cannot match a th7 max attack. You don't want to be a th9 with a th7 attack.

When you max then you will have a strong war attack. When I was th8, I used to attack with 10 dragons, 2 lightning, 1 rage. Earthquake in cc and balloons in the cc. Zapquake (2 lightnings and EQ) one Air Defense and attack the other two with the dragons and llond with the rage. You can only fail if your dragons go around the base.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendRei View Post
    I recently just upgraded to TH 8 and I've just started to use dragons.
    I'm just wondering if using 10 level one dragons good or not? If so, what should I like out for when attacking? (Should I attack a base full of LVL5 Air Defense or just like other stuff) I also use 1 rage and 2 lightning. If anyone else has any other suggestions for an attack strat, I'm all open

I'm gold 2, I have hogs, dragons, and a barb king (extra info if suggesting an attack strat)

Thanks!
    Do whatever you want, but if you didn't rush to th9/10 I wouldn't call your thing a smart strat. You're delaying Queen progress and overall account progress (due to low loot/h farming) by staying at lower ths, practicing attacks that will lose relevance in later ths while inflating your war weight with situational (if not bad) troop levels.

Farm with barch and move on to th9 sooner other than later. While you are at it, mass dragons + rage against weak-ish bases on wars if you have to (drop the "mirror" thing, it doesn't really exist in game)
    TH12 - Max heroes, max walls (hitting master league bases, GiBoVaWitch, sometimes collector raids, sometimes QW, mass goblins during the first month-ish of th12, mass miner when that got old, nothing to see).
    People keep using the word "adapt" after big updates. Not adapting worked maybe too well for me, tho.

Have you tried hogs yet? Hogs and valks are more dependable (my thoughts of course)

Pooh - TH9.5 | Lv 134 | BK 25 | AQ 25 | GG 1.68B | EE 1.61B | HH 3M | 250x L10
    Draconifors - TH9 | Lv 115 | BK 20 | AQ 24 | GG 608K | EE 589K | HH 1.47M | 89x L10

Nay not so.
    Dragon lvl1 are bat at th7 itself . They are useless at th8 if they are below 3.
    They will ruin your pocket. Hogs are best if at good level . Just try it out.Valjs are equally good . Try to use Barch (barbarian and archers) .
    https://youtu.be/7rZTE3F2pQo