Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lv174 TH11 and smaller TH8 account both active players looking for (good) clan

Lv174 TH11 and smaller TH8 account both active players looking for (good) clan

Hi all,

We are two very active players looking for an equally active clan which does active wars, hits top in clan games and has an active donation cycle. Also it would be nice if it were a lv10+ clan to show this.

The Th11 account was made in around 2014 and the TH8 account was created in summer 2018.

We are looking for a UK clan that fills these categories.

PM me for any offers.

Cheers,
    Apocalypse

Join us new lv2clan with1th12 and 2th11

Catherine
    Hi there,

I am from the uk, and some of the co leaders are also. I'm the leader of the clans, Scarletts. I've posted our advert below:

Our group consists of 3 clans:

1. SpiralStaircase #JUG8ULVR (friendly war clan) Level 12 clan Recruiting th9 and up, currently in Masters league 3

2. Staircase2 #RQRG82R2 (relaxed, friendly war clan and learning clan) Level 9 clan All townhall levels welcome, currently Crystal league 3

3. Do’URden #222LRQQ8Q (Sleeper clan, for extended periods of inactivity)

What you can expect in our clans:

• Active, friendly clans covering most time zones (international clans)
    • A strong sense of teamwork
    • A solid leadership team
    • A respectable war log
    • The final tier reached each time in clan games
    • Frequent friendly challenges, tips and advice as you would like, to improve your strategy
    • War 3 times a week
    • Organised war, with plans sent in clan mail
    • Interclan events
    • Optional communication app 'band' to support communication across the clans, improve strategy and general chat, news and update sharing.

What the clans expect:

• All members to use both attacks if opted into war and to follow war plans
    • Members to donate where able and to respect the request
    • Friendly advice, chat in the clan, no use of bad language
    • Non rushed bases
    • No drama
    • Give each war attack your best shot, taking cc troops and war troops to attack, heroes ready to go (opt out of war when heroes upgrading)
    • Contribute to clan games to help us reach the final tier each event
    • Promotions are earned.

If you would like to be a part of our clans request to join stating you are from the forum in your request. We look forward to welcoming you to our clan family!

Quote Originally Posted by ApocalypseNow1979 View Post
    Hi all,

We are two very active players looking for an equally active clan which does active wars, hits top in clan games and has an active donation cycle. Also it would be nice if it were a lv10+ clan to show this.

The Th11 account was made in around 2014 and the TH8 account was created in summer 2018.

We are looking for a UK clan that fills these categories.

PM me for any offers.

Cheers,
    Apocalypse
    Morning, lvl 15 English UK based war clan...

Max clan games always, n go in back to back wars. Pretty active bunch. Would love to provide you with a new home...

Check us out

#YLGJ29R0

PRISM - LEVEL 13 [#8YC8PP88]
    Main clan requirements:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH9 (50 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 13 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - All players of all town hall and hero levels including beginners and rushed accounts. If you don’t meet the main clan requirements, join here for the meantime.

CWL? We have the two clans mentioned above, plus an additional (Serenity - Level 12) which we open solely for the purpose of running a third CWL. We split members from Prism and Trojan into 3 fair groups to optimise rewards.

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY in both clans, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a KIK group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to the clan being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining. Unsure? Add me as a friend and I will invite you to the appropriate clan.

For any interest in clans merging, please add me on KIK to discuss further.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    KIK: LeaAtPrism

Join us Canofwhoopa$$, ryury9gv

We are an international clan but do have several members from the UK. Check out our information and apply if interested.

Chicken's Fire and Chicken’s Ice - farming/war clans are now recruiting

Looking for generous donating, family friendly, organized, farming /warring clans? If so, you're in luck, Chicken's Fire and Chicken's Ice are recruiting.

We are currently recruiting active th6 and higher accounts for CWL. Participation in regular wars is optional.

Chicken's Fire (#Y0JU9QCC) welcomes responsible players 14+ yrs with town hall 12, 11 or high th10 accounts.

Chicken’s Ice (#22QQ0QCGP) is our feeder clan for th10 and lower.

Parents that join can bring their children under 14, but are responsible for ensuring their children follow clan rules. The rules are minimal and are designed to ensure everyone can enjoy themselves while playing.

Chicken's Fire: We war once a week (Friday) and in Clan War Leagues. You can opt out if you don't want to do regular wars but we do encourage members to participate. All members are required to do clan games to ensure we always get the highest tier rewards for everyone.

Chicken's Ice: We war once a week (Tuesday) and in Clan War Leagues. We were promoted from Gold III in our first season (6-1).

We encourage everyone to donate.

Players must be able to communicate in English.

Rules, guidelines, promotion info etc. can be found on the Chicken's Fire website http://chickensfire.clanwebsite.com

If you want more information you can contact us by email
    chickensfireclan@gmail.com

Information:
    Clan: Chicken's Fire
    ClanTag: #Y0JU9QCC
    Clan level: 11
    Clan War League: Crystal II
    Wars: Once a week (Friday war search)
    Leader: Gudroll
    Location: International (we have members from USA, Canada, UK, Philippines, New Zealand and elsewhere)

Clan: Chicken's Ice
    ClanTag: #22QQ0QCGP
    Clan level: 2
    Clan War League: Gold II
    Wars: One a week (Tuesday war search)
    Leader: Typhoon
    Feeder clan for Chicken's Fire for lower town hall members. You can jump to Chicken's Fire to request maximum level cc troops and spells for wars. Fire members are free to war in Ice too.

We are a member of the Chickens United clan family.

If you liked what you read and are interested in joining us please send a request and type "Saw the Forum Post" or similar in the invite request box.

Quick Massacre Stats:

Current War Record: 299/64/7
    Clan War League: Crystal 1
    Clan Level: 13
    Members: 35
    Massacre Clan ID: #8Y8YCPQ

For more information please check out our website:

www.massacreclan.com

General Information:

Massacre is recruiting active players who love to war. We are an organized war clan and always complete clan games. We are only interested in people who are going to be positive additions to our community. Keep your drama at home. We also don't want a bunch of lurkers, people who chat are ideal.

We use the app Line for out of game communication. This is not required but is encouraged. It is required for Elders/Co.

Clan War League Focus:

Our clan is focused at providing our members the best experience in Clash of Clans. We have chosen to focus exclusively on 30v30 for CWL. We won't chase Champions at any point. This will allow us to keep all of our members Main accounts in Clan War League.

As such we also break our roster down into two groups, Mains and Alts. We have 30 slots for mains and 20 slots for alts. This will allow us to bring every main into CWL every single time. For more information about our Clan War League organization and our clan please check our website.

Minimum Requirements to Join:
    Town Hall 10+
    Combined Heroes of 60 for TH10s
    Combined Heroes of 80 for TH11s
    Combined Heroes of 100 for TH12s
    Non-Rushed Defenses
    Non-Rushed Troops/Spells

When requesting please include that you are from the forums!

Millennial Club
    If you have had no luck finding a new clan then we would be happy for you to bring both your accounts.
    IGNITE FURY - #982LUU09 - LEVEL 16 WAR CLAN

MY player ID is #VQOVQJY2 check me out.

We are an international based 3* war clan who strives for success. We Currently have over 500 war wins.

General Information

◦ We do not kick people if they do not get 3*s all the time.
    ◦ We do back to back wars and have an occasional break for one day only
    ◦ One day break is to gather some resources, get your hero upgrades in etc
    ◦ You can opt out of wars as needed. No pressure to be in wars here.
    ◦ One day break is to gather some resources, get your hero upgrades in etc. If you have any further questions or if I have missed anything out, inbox me on forums, or join 'Ignite Fury' #982LUU09 AND PLEASE MENTION YOU ARE FROM FORUMS! Tell them JB sent you.

We'd love to have you, we are crystal I in CWL, lvl 13 clan. check us out 515 United #2CY800GY. We war 24/7 and don't take things too serious but we win a lot of wars and know how to have fun doing it.