Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Someone took ownership of the neighbourhood

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    You "left" your neighbors in a bind when you were ill for a long period of time. You left them with no one to trash task, you left them with no one to kick out moochers and freeloaders. I am sorry you can't see how unfair that was. But on the upside the new leader did the same, so in a few weeks she will also be removed as leader and maybe you will get your spot back.
    Well thats kind of harsh dont you think 🤔
    anyway this so called new leader havent been online for over a month and the system havent changed the leadership yet, so i have to quistion how well this work 🤔

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karina71 View Post
    Well thats kind of harsh dont you think 樂
    anyway this so called new leader havent been online for over a month and the system havent changed the leadership yet, so i have to quistion how well this work 樂
    I am sorry you feel I was harsh. I was just stating the truth. I understand that you didn't do it intentionally but you did do it. I would just like to see people take responsibility for the consequences of their actions.
    I have never been in your situation. I have never been in a neighborhood where there was absent leadership so I do not know the time line that Supercell has set up for leadership removal and reassignment. I have heard that there were glitches in the system but I can't say for certain.
    This is what I have heard and it may or may not be true.
    If a leader has not logged on in 30 days leadership passes to the next longest active player. From what I have heard it doesn't automatically go to the co leader.
    Here is the kicker, the leader can open the game, do NOTHING, and retain their leadership. They don't have to chat, start producing anything or even open the daily dirt. They can even opt themselves into the derby JUST to be a jerk and tank the neighborhoods chances at winning a trophy.

If it really has been over 30 days and leadership hasn't changed hands your best bet is to get everyone to leave for a new neighborhood. YES it will take you time to get to champions league again but it will take a lot less time then it will for this leader to be removed apparently.
    Instead of thinking of this as a setback. Change your take on it, you and your team will be gaining top three prizes in the lower level derbies on your climb to champions league again.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Fresh Spawn
    Consequnces of their action :-O :-O so if a person gets seriously ill for a longer time it should have consequences for that person............. Can’t you hear how stupid that sounds.......

Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    I am sorry you feel I was harsh. I was just stating the truth. I understand that you didn't do it intentionally but you did do it. I would just like to see people take responsibility for the consequences of their actions.
    I have never been in your situation. I have never been in a neighborhood where there was absent leadership so I do not know the time line that Supercell has set up for leadership removal and reassignment. I have heard that there were glitches in the system but I can't say for certain.
    This is what I have heard and it may or may not be true.
    If a leader has not logged on in 30 days leadership passes to the next longest active player. From what I have heard it doesn't automatically go to the co leader.
    Here is the kicker, the leader can open the game, do NOTHING, and retain their leadership. They don't have to chat, start producing anything or even open the daily dirt. They can even opt themselves into the derby JUST to be a jerk and tank the neighborhoods chances at winning a trophy.

If it really has been over 30 days and leadership hasn't changed hands your best bet is to get everyone to leave for a new neighborhood. YES it will take you time to get to champions league again but it will take a lot less time then it will for this leader to be removed apparently.
    Instead of thinking of this as a setback. Change your take on it, you and your team will be gaining top three prizes in the lower level derbies on your climb to champions league again.
    Last edited by Karina71; August 13th, 2019 at 08:49 PM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karina71 View Post
    Consequnces of their action :-O :-O so if a person gets seriously ill for a longer time it should have consequences for that person............. Can’t you hear how stupid that sounds.......

Move on dear.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC