Thread: War CC troops

War CC troops

Hello everyone,
    Have you ever had your clan member use the War or CWL to request for troops (yes/no).
    Well here's my story and idea.
    In my clan we have wars frequently and some members use this to request for troops ( now at first some of you may be like 'that's the whole purpose of being in a clan').
    But they use this to request for troops from the elite members of the clan and most of the time we (I myself my one of them- soon to be Maxed TH11) don't have this troops ready so now we have to cancel or dump our already trained troops in order to fulfill there request.
    Here's the problem, they don't attack in the war with this troops, instead go to multiplayer battle and then come back and request "MAX [TROOPS] FOR WAR". Whole of Jan and Feb that was not a problem but now it's starting to get annoying.

Solution
    Just like how we can request for defensive troops during preparation day, on battle day that option becomes "CC attack troops" and can only be used in the current war.

How it works
    When the war starts (battle day) the request for attack troops appears, from there the elite members can go and donate troops which can only be used in the current war.
    After the first attack the CC will be empty (unlike the defensive CC troops) and the elite members go and donate for the second/last time.

What do you think?

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LightOfTruth View Post
    Hello everyone,
    Have you ever had your clan member use the War or CWL to request for troops (yes/no).
    In my clan we have wars frequently and some members use this to request for troops ( now at first some of you may be like 'that's the whole purpose of being in a clan').
    But they use this to request for troops from the elite members of the clan and most of the time we (I myself my one of them- soon to be Maxed TH11) don't have this troops ready so now we have to cancel or dump our already trained troops in order to fulfill there request.
    Here's the problem, they don't attack in the war with this troops, instead go to multiplayer battle and then come back and request "MAX [TROOPS] FOR WAR". Whole of Jan and Feb that was not a problem but now it's starting to get annoying.

Solution
    Just like how we can request for defensive troops during preparation day, on battle day that option becomes "CC attack troops" and can only be used in the current war.

How it works
    When the war starts (battle day) the request for attack troops appears, from there the elite members can go and donate troops which can only be used in the current war.
    After the first attack the CC will be empty (unlike the defensive CC troops) and the elite members go and donate for the second/last time.

What do you think?
    I think you are pvercomplicating it. In my clan, a request looks like one of two things:

5 Bowlers, 2 Giants, Rage, wrecker for war please

giants, rage and wrecker nonwar please

Problem solved.

See how that behavior, if constantly repeated, would indeed be annoying.

Two ways to address it. One being the way you elected to tackle it, suggest a change then hope and pray it finds its way into the game in six months, or maybe a year, or a few years from now, if ever. Or ......

Be proactive! Honestly, if you are dropping everthing on their demand to cook them troops yet again, then you are an enabler. I myself would make them sweat it out! .....

[Second war donation request]
    Didn't I just give you those troops for war?
    Yeah, but I accidently used them.
    OK, will remake them, will have them in about 2 hours
    2 hours?
    Yes, my queue is filled already for troops I need and others will need for their attacks. I try the best I can to get all request, but troop queues take time, so I plan in advance.

Then make it stick! Each time you re-cook troops for them, increase the wait time. It will not be long before they change their ways! You have something they want, those "elite" troops. It is you that have the upper hand, they need to come to you on your terms. No, it is not being stingy, mean, or a bad clanmate. As the saying goes: Someone can only take advantage of you if you allow them to.
    Last edited by rowman; 1 Week Ago at 03:45 AM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

Hello everyone,

Solution

How it works

What do you think?

Long answer in Short:

Why does SC need to spoon-feed solution to issues you got in your clan.

It is your clan. You guys need to make proper rules according to your clan requirements.

If they don't understand the gravity of such things... better recruit new players who are more understanding.

Thank you.
    Last edited by masteryasin; 1 Week Ago at 04:09 AM.
    Player Tag: #9YC8CL2C | In-Game Name: Yasin

Town Hall - 11 | My stats here

Check out my YouTube Channel here

Thanks everyone for your input, especially [rowman].
    I understand now that the problem is not my clanmates but me.
    I just need to grow a backbone and have some self-respect instead of bowing down to my juniors.
    Thanks again and that's all the feed back I need. (No one else respond after this, please)

Centennial Club
    Get your boots on and show them the door to global. Things that make leadership in any harder then it needs to be is just creating a toxic playing environment. Just being brutally honest. Game is supposed to be fun and if you are running into situations that make it un fun you then chances are you will change your situation or quit. Clash is no different. In the end the players your trying to keep happy will most likely hop to another clan when their “mooching” is called out or if they have to wait too long for rich troops. Just be aware and don’t be scared to let them thin their selves out. It’s part of clan growing pains but in the end you will end up with the right type of players surrounding you. Good luck. Hope you the best. As always, keep it classy my friends and I hope to see yous on the battle field.....

V