Thread: Looking for a new place to call home

Looking for a new place to call home

Hi all I am currently on lvl 103 and looking for a hood with players matching my time zone. I am an active player who helps others. I would like to join a chatty, helpful hood who likes to play derby without pressure. Looking for a hood close to Australian time zone. If your hood matches my descriptions I would love to hear from you.
    Cheers
    my hayday nickname is amazing grace.
    Last edited by magnoliagem; March 16th, 2019 at 04:58 AM.

Hi, ConsiderSpiritís Peace. We are an international hood, levels 72 - 135. We are friendly and helpful, Championship League 320/10 tasks. I keep the hood midsize so there are plenty of tasks for all. We usually place in top 2 every week. We work as a team to achieve our common goals. We are stable and drama free. Come let us welcome you into our family. Our emblem is a purple fish on a green shield. You can friend me, Penelopeís Pigpen farm tag #QvQQOL90 and I will send you an invite if you have trouble finding us. Hope to see you there!
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Hi Amazing Grace, i am always looking for Aussies or thereabouts, here is our ad, see if we are what you are looking for. Cheers Robyn
    ��WANTED WANTED, AUSSIE, NZ, USA, UK,UN players or whereabouts lol��WANTED WANTED WANTED ,Our hood is looking for 3 new Adult Members (no children) to join. We have english speaking members worldwide, mainly Australia & USA, Someone is on all the time, we like Active, Helpful,Chatty Derby playing members, who love to have fun, come, check our hood out, we are waiting for you.☺NO Silent Players or Forum or Kik Traders - please don't apply! If you join our hood, you must be chatty. Trade Only within our hood!We are a Champion Derby playing hood. (Must participate in derby, ( unless you Opt out) -Minimum 9 tasks x 310 points. 320-400 for special derby. Your choice if you want to do 10,( a lot of our members do 10). We are very loyal & support each other to benefit the hood as a whole, very much like one big happy family. Our hood is team oriented -working as a team gets results. (Please dont apply to join if you are only looking for expansion items) - no drama in our hood just fun fun fun & happy farming. Yes we do the birdhouse donations and the Town. No delayed starts.We also have a Facebook Group just for our hood only, to communicate, make sugestions, keep in touch, vote, etc., which you MUST join. We look forward to meeting you.♥ Our symbol is red cherry on a blue shield. Message me first, then tell me your level and what country you are in, give me your tag and il send you friend request, you accept then i can invite you to join, hurry before next derby starts.☺Cheers, Robyn the Aussie Leader.☘Our Hood is called: The Active HelpNeighbourhood Tag = C9GLJ9C
    Last edited by robynkayw; March 16th, 2019 at 03:46 AM.

New hood active people! Hood rats #pvq8uqjv
    We are new and inbetween 20-40s we accept anyone who wants a chatty helpful active neighborhood to grow with while having fun! Mainly made because sick of hoods that don't talk or stay active for more than 10 seconds. Please join up and let's play right!

Hello Amazing Grace, We are looking for someone who would be a perfect fit to our NH. We have many from Australia, UK, China, many in your requested time zone. Come check us out at Forever Sunshine. Currently we have a Recruitment thread .

Hello Amazing Grace. I have just created a new hood to get up and running. I wanted a group thatís active and derby fun. That wants to help, trade and enjoy hayday and a good chat. I am an Aussie and level 137. Come help me! Itsa friendz frenzy #PPYYGRV2