Thread: I need a anti-dark elixir base!

I need a anti-dark elixir base!

I'd like a base that blocks out dark elixir, and is mostly successful, because every day I get a thousand dark elixir and over night I'm raided for a thousand.

i dont think we can find a base that could block attackers from stealing dark elixir,u just have to find a base that can minimize that.

Forum Legend
    You’re looking for a unicorn at TH7. Centralize your cc and DE storage and hope for the best. But is a TH8 or determined TH7 wants your DE they will take it.
    if you are losing a thousand a night, you need to raid 2000+ per day.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryReborn View Post
    I'd like a base that blocks out dark elixir, and is mostly successful, because every day I get a thousand dark elixir and over night I'm raided for a thousand.
    dm me I made a base that has only had 275 dark took in five days not from a lack of dark btw

Millennial Club
    By the time you find a base that works you’ll probably be a TH8. Defensing is kinda pointless until you hit TH9 since anything below that almost any attacker can get your loot.

Edit: Just realized this is 4 weeks old and just now getting popular. OP is probably TH8 now.
    Last edited by GodlyMortal; April 16th, 2019 at 02:52 AM.