Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cups Lost

Quote Originally Posted by Xristian View Post
    those above me are getting 20ish trophies from me too. that's a large number
    Well, you would that same amount of trophies or higher if you attack players whose trophy range is higher than you.
    Exciting Blogs

Give it a read. If you like it, please subscribe for more exciting blog updates.

Long way from 5000. sitting at 4740. Highest at 4787.

hardly had luck finding 20ish trophies. most was a 15. Haven't seen a 40ish yet

Long way from 5000. sitting at 4740. Highest at 4787.
    Sorry. Correct you are around 4700 trophies.
    Exciting Blogs

Give it a read. If you like it, please subscribe for more exciting blog updates.

I cannot understand if its for losing attacks. I'm losing defences and losing 40ish cups.

I cannot understand if its for losing attacks. I'm losing defences and losing 40ish cups.
    The table denotes how the trophy is offered. Winning and losing trophies depends on stars you get or lost.
    Exciting Blogs

Quote Originally Posted by RagingRabbit View Post
    I assume you’re high in the leagues (like Legends-high)?

Pushing higher means fewer people who are “above” you in the league and thus smaller differences in amount of cups. That translates to smaller trophy offers for you as you don’t have as many people to attack. Meanwhile there are a lot of people who are behind you on the ladder and the difference with these people is bigger in terms of trophies. That means that they can get more trophies by winning (which means you can lose more by losing) than you.

It’s the nature of a ladder system like the CoC league system is. It’s perfectly normal that pushing higher gets more and more difficult, don’t you think?
    I understand. But if i easily lose 40ish trophies and each attack gets me less than 10 trophies, it becomes impossible to climb even when I attack real often. The system gotta give everyone a chance if the person tries hard.

I mean I can understand for losing attacks. But for losing defences the system should be kinder and let me have some breathing space...

If you do really want high trophy offers you need to find higher trophy range players.
    Exciting Blogs

Quote Originally Posted by Kannukanhashubhang View Post
    If you do really want high trophy offers you need to find higher trophy range players.
    Agree. But problem with the clouds means I do a few 'next' and it's like 10 to 15min. And even then I have never seen more than 15 cups.

I looking at if it's mathematically and logically possible to advance or will I just keep being beat back by losing 40 cups a defence.