Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why th10 and below even bother to

Just remember this post the day you find yourself matched against a real war clan with all manicured bases and you loose by over 10 stars because no one can 3 star their near mirrors.

Quote Originally Posted by Rascal2013 View Post
    I have a 100% 8v8 3-star rate with minis over the last 2 months.
    Me too, but players playing th8 for the first time have a harder time with it. That is who th8 should be balanced for not, us. Also, since th8 is so easy to get to, it should have a high 3 star rate for first time players. Additionally, it is much easier to get to an advanced th8 now than it was back when I played th8 for the first time, meaning th8 players now have less experience than they used to. It should be even easier than it was for me the first time I played th8 years ago since today’s th8s have less experience on average than they did years ago. Again, I’m referring to first time th8 players. I think all balance decisions should be made with first time players in mind, never on players playing the hall level for a second or more time (and not on perma-maxers either).
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+, while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Expand trophy range for matching down by 500 cups, reduce matching up by 500. Other suggested changes found here.