Thread: New troop

Fresh Spawn

New troop

I would like to suggest that we add an inferno cyclops. Single target, using an attack similar to the wizard attack combined with the intense heat from an inferno tower, this could be a devastating member of any army.

Kinda overpowered don’t you think?

Sounds cool, but you’ll need to flesh out your idea more. What are it’s stats? What town hall level is it unlocked at? How many levels can it be upgraded to? Stuff like that.

As far as I know, we don’t have any Cyclops based troop between CoC and Royale, so this would be a pretty neat troop to see.

CoC Accounts: Darkwind™ (New TH12 - LV 188 - 50/52/20) | DARDANIUS (TH10 - LV 132 - 20/28)

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 13 - Gold I) - We are recruiting! Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since January 2014

Quote Originally Posted by TdSt View Post
    I would like to suggest that we add an inferno cyclops. Single target, using an attack similar to the wizard attack combined with the intense heat from an inferno tower, this could be a devastating member of any army.
    Tell us more about its stats like HP, damage, housing space etc, and its working: explain in more details please.

Thank you.
    Player Tag: #9YC8CL2C | In-Game Name: Yasin

Town Hall - 11 | My stats here

Check out my YouTube Channel here | Strange Quark

Fresh Spawn
    For a town hall 12 or higher, I don't think it is. And the damage done can be reduced or the damage that it takes before it is destroyed can be reduced.

Fresh Spawn

Explosive end.

The housing space and hp are comparable to the ice golem. The timing of the single pulse from the cyclops eye is about the same speed as the wizards attack, but focused on a single target. It can attack ground and air troops. The strength and timing of the attack can be upgraded. For an added bonus it could explode with the intensity of a giant bomb from the builder base when destroyed.
    Last edited by TdSt; March 14th, 2019 at 04:45 PM. Reason: I thought of an option that should have been in the original description.

Fresh Spawn
    Although I mainly play CoC, the inferno cyclops idea could be for any game that the developers want to use it for. It doesn't need to be a CoC troop or a CoC only troop. Thank you for your interest.