Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: TH 13 around the corner?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BrakePiston View Post
    Builder Base update has to be next. Mine has been maxed out for weeks and I can't be bothered playing it when there is nothing to upgrade.
    i only play builder base for clan games. being in legends you cant wait for bases to appear every next search instantly. i dont bother upgrading anything seriously in BB.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    This is what everyone keeps saying, but what do you base your estimation of the end of this year on besides hopes and dreams?

What do we know? We know from the Reddit a few days ago its not even at concept stage. We know they worked on TH12 for 18 months before the released it. We know they don't want to go 2.5 years between town halls, but if its 2 years, that makes it next summer 2020.

Does anyone think they are going to go from zero work on TH13 to release in 9 months? Fantasy, IMO.
    When Darian says they dont want to wait another 2.5years for a new town hall to drop i really dont think he means cutting 6 months off, id hope they atleast want to half it. That 2.5yrs was a seriously long drought, one that wasnt good for the game, many got bored and quit, many youtubers stopped playing, and now the speed of progression is a lot quicker. I think if th13 doesnt come out by end of this year it will have been too long.
    Last edited by TheGame1; 3 Days Ago at 07:44 AM.
    *This Is Sparta level 15 UK Adult war Clan

Recruiting Th10's - Th12's that are war focused - Click Here!

Does anyone really care about th13?? Iím more interested in the cloud fix and now thatís confirmed to NOT be in this update

Itís now mid March and supercell said first priority of 2019

Come on, how hard can it be to remove shields and guard and limit number of attacks per defence and also per day

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleya122 View Post
    Does anyone really care about th13?? I’m more interested in the cloud fix and now that’s confirmed to NOT be in this update

It’s now mid March and supercell said first priority of 2019

Come on, how hard can it be to remove shields and guard and limit number of attacks per defence and also per day
    Completely agree theyve missed the mark on the cloud fix, should have been the priority. Atleast bh players can still play the game.

As a max th12 we naturally end up in legends anyway, theres no way to get away from it unless someones losing raids. At the moment ill wait for a raid and if i have to go and do something ill put the phone away and that time searching was wasted, of course always have the option of dropping but that time is as wasted as searching for bases in the first place. Im sure sc have come up with something good to fix it but its been a frustrating wait so far.
    *This Is Sparta level 15 UK Adult war Clan

Recruiting Th10's - Th12's that are war focused - Click Here!

Centennial Club
    Clash Of Clans #Best_game

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1 View Post
    When Darian says they dont want to wait another 2.5years for a new town hall to drop i really dont think he means cutting 6 months off, id hope they atleast want to half it. That 2.5yrs was a seriously long drought, one that wasnt good for the game, many got bored and quit, many youtubers stopped playing, and now the speed of progression is a lot quicker. I think if th13 doesnt come out by end of this year it will have been too long.
    Exactly, one of the things that make me think it'll drop in '19 is compared to the past: the progress, maybe someone remembers how the game was when th10 was the max th - you had to buy and wait and ,,you had problems sometimes with getting the loot for your upgrades,, troops needed much longer (golem, pekka) no comparison to now.
    th11 came and a lot of new stuff, with long upgrades and high costs - no items, no hammers and sometimes bad loot for keeping the builders busy --- no comparison to now.
    Actual Sc makes another way: you have to plan how to spend your loot, because your builders are busy all the time, so you need books or gems to avoid that you have to take a rest because you're unable to use loot from raids - so it's different compared to the past and that's why SC should not wait that long as in the past.
    Imo !
    There are no th levels which take a year as in the past. Given special tools for doing a job faster, always means more work should be done. This is a game, not a job, but mostly players would like to say they did a great job with maxing a th. Know someone who says he did a great job, sitting one year without anything to do, with no progress?

Does anyone really care about th13?? I’m more interested in the cloud fix and now that’s confirmed to NOT be in this update

It’s now mid March and supercell said first priority of 2019

Do you even need to ask in a thread full of people asking about th13?

For the record, yes, I care about th13. The game is much more fun when there is stuff to upgrade, clouds or not.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+, while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Expand trophy range for matching down by 500 cups, reduce matching up by 500. Other suggested changes found here.

Centennial Club
    Does anyone really care about th13?? Iím more interested in the cloud fix and now thatís confirmed to NOT be in this update

Itís now mid March and supercell said first priority of 2019

Cloud fix is on its way ... Everyone knows it's going to come before July. Everyone want it to be fixed
    Please don't comment on it, just wait.

Th13 on the other hand is nothing confirmed.. this thread is to address it.

Centennial Club
    Well, TH 13 isn't coming for at least 5 and a half more months so there's no point in speculating

What do you guys think of this response by Darian in the recent AMA?

In the event we do add a TH13, no we haven't started on it.

Does this suggest they may be considering NOT adding TH13?
    The way l read it(and l may be wrong) it is not confirming that th13 will necessarily be the next end game content.It’s like saying ‘if’ we add a TH13.Maybe TH13 is not a certainty.

I remember in the TH12 dev video they were restricted to a degree with the limited real estate they had available and hence we didn’t get a whole lot of new stuff.Weaponizing the TH was a space saver.They considered making the map bigger also but decided against that.I also remember that they were concerned about not making the base too hard to read.
    There must be some limit as to how many TH levels they can keep adding on.Maybe they feel they have reached that limit?

Perhaps future end game content will take a different form?What form?I have absolutely no idea.

This is all speculation based off a single comment and may well prove to be wrong.Just a thought l had.

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Signature by Holmes