Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: TH 13 around the corner?

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    • Your own personal Lach to come do evening turndown service.
    hopefully in the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    Let us not forget that there was a period of about 2.5 years between TH11 and TH12!

June 2018 was TH12, so......... just an observation of course!
    Yes, I agree.

But then Darian did say that they don't want such long gaps between subsequent THs.

So now we can expect shorter gaps between New THs.
    Player Tag: #9YC8CL2C | In-Game Name: Yasin

Town Hall - 11 | My stats here

Check out my YouTube Channel here

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    hopefully in the next update.
    I signed for that! Darian come on, can't you give us Lach for few evenings? P.S Lach can't interfere in this chat
    Last edited by Chief VS; 1 Week Ago at 01:40 PM. Reason: Quoted wrong guy
    /Chief VS\
    Kudos to Plank for My Logo and Dharamraj for SigPic!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat
    Only base Lach can 3 star is a defenseless base.

Forum Elder
    If its true what was said in the Reddit interview that they have not started on TH13 yet, its at least 15 months away.

Think about how often we get new content, the substance of that content, and the length of time they admit they worked on Th12 - 18 months.

Not a chance we see it before summer of 2020.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    If its true what was said in the Reddit interview that they have not started on TH13 yet, its at least 15 months away.

Think about how often we get new content, the substance of that content, and the length of time they admit they worked on Th12 - 18 months.

Not a chance we see it before summer of 2020.
    My quess about th13 is at end of this year. No way 15 months.

New levels are definitely coming, TH13 is better than others.

Even if we wanted to do a TH13 for this update, there is no way we could do that during the ESL qualifiers. It would change the competitive landscape in a major way, and wouldn't allow players to max out their accounts.

No TH13 is coming in this update. So let's end the speculation now.

Here are the things NOT coming in this update:

• TH13
    • Solution to the Clouds
    • BH9
    Darian, I forgot to ask you yesterday in the AMA but are are we getting other level 13 walls available to be upgraded?
    Last edited by DrinCoC; 1 Week Ago at 02:18 PM.
    TH12 - 60/60/30

I'm a bit puzzled by statements made on TH13. On the one hand, you have stated that you don't want long breaks between TH upgrades as has occurred previously (quoted as being 2.5 years in various places ... I was thinking it was mentioned as a "2 year gap" in one of the statements). In the AMA you said TH13 development hadn't started yet. (I'm paraphrasing from memory, so feel free to correct me).

From what little I know of software development, it doesn't seem like TH13 is going to make it anytime before late-2020 if it development hasn't even begun, which makes the two statements borderline contradictory.

How long does it typically take to develop a new TH level from start to finish?

(I'm not trying to start a fuss ... I was just a little surprised by the notion that nothing has begun yet, so I'm curious)

Even if we wanted to do a TH13 for this update, there is no way we could do that during the ESL qualifiers. It would change the competitive landscape in a major way, and wouldn't allow players to max out their accounts.

Here are the things NOT coming in this update:

• TH13
    • Solution to the Clouds
    • BH9
    So its just pumped up update
    Qol changes only?

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by GherkinSavorus View Post
    I'm a bit puzzled by statements made on TH13. On the one hand, you have stated that you don't want long breaks between TH upgrades as has occurred previously (quoted as being 2.5 years in various places ... I was thinking it was mentioned as a "2 year gap" in one of the statements). In the AMA you said TH13 development hadn't started yet. (I'm paraphrasing from memory, so feel free to correct me).

From what little I know of software development, it doesn't seem like TH13 is going to make it anytime before late-2020 if it development hasn't even begun, which makes the two statements borderline contradictory.

How long does it typically take to develop a new TH level from start to finish?

(I'm not trying to start a fuss ... I was just a little surprised by the notion that nothing has begun yet, so I'm curious)
    New content and new TH lvl doesn't necessarily mean the same thing.