Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Shockwave Spell - Put some zest into your battle! Spell Factory Level 6!

Millennial Club
    Alright now, even the new update's hit the streets, now I can give more focus to this thread... Please input your suggestions and other Zaps and Snaps here thanks!
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Pro Member
    It sounds a lot like the zap spell from royale but kicked up a notch. I think it would be a great idea. Very well thought out. I also hope it makes in game.
    Last edited by bobkoch1984; April 2nd, 2019 at 08:02 PM.

Great Idea! Also, because you yourself said that 3 stars are nearly impossible at 11/12, the spell factory should be 13 space.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Rascal2013 View Post
    Great Idea! Also, because you yourself said that 3 stars are nearly impossible at 11/12, the spell factory should be 13 space.
    Only if 13 Space won't make it OP
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Millennial Club
    I wonder why posts on the IFR forums get lesser love than what you get on the General Platform..

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ideabulb View Post
    I wonder why posts on the IFR forums get lesser love than what you get on the General Platform..
    Dont worry about that. There are huge amounts of folks in General that never proceed any deeper and many are freshies. You get more committed folks over here who may give your ideas a more considered evaluation. Besides that, it doesnt matter really unless SC sees it, and they do read this stuff.

Pro Member
    Have not seen this post before now. I think a spell like this would be a great addition. The only thing i would say is instead of 1 tile between defenses is maybe 2. As a lot of defenses arent right next to eachother. But sounds great. Would love to see this.

I like this idea, very well thought out and presented. Iím not sure how many or if any suggestions made here are considered by super cell and do make it into the game. I will say though that back on April 23 of 2015 I started a thread about possibly being able to donate spells to a clan mate, my original post was in Lou of troops, it was meet with some strong disagreementís, but the last I checked we can donate spells to each other. Iím not sure if my thread had any impact on game play, but in my mind Iíd like to think so.

I gave up reading it all. Good idea though

Nice idea, it may be implemented by supercell