Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring Update 2019 - In-game Economy Changes

Quote Originally Posted by tapesh88 View Post
    Lv3 at th10 , lv4 at th11 is mentioned in the chart. May be it's a mistake or we're seeing things.

It is not a typo or mistake....Darian confirmed earlier level 3 witches coming to TH10 and level 4 to TH11.

Pro Member
    Wow! Not one of these things are actually helpful to me or any other max base...

You guys kept doing these updates but are STILL choosing not to fix clouds.

So frustrating, just cant believe how much you guy have ignored your longest and most dedicated users.. I've had it with this game, enough is enough, I'm about to be the third th12 in my clan alone to retire.

Fresh Spawn

Wait- what about heroes?

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post

Building Upgrade Costs

lol what about the heroes though? Imo those are one of the most needed changes in balance.

i must say Bostone im also a maxed th12 and i totally agree with you mate , a few th12s in my clan have had enough aswell

This is a bit unexpected, I thought upgrade times were already very fast.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by AmarKumar View Post
    Not happy with it. So we have put effort in farming and maxed our base. And now you are reducing cost. Wow
    Not to mention they’re doing nothing about heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by bostone View Post
    Wow! Not one of these things are actually helpful to me or any other max base...

So frustrating, just cant believe how much you guy have ignored your longest and most dedicated users.. I've had it with this game, enough is enough, I'm about to be the third th12 in my clan alone to retire.
    Umm... maybe you missed all the QOL changes announced or perhaps you missed that the past few updates have been almost exclusively for end game or th12 players? I get it, clouds still suck, I agree wholehertedly, but to say that they aren't doing anything for th12s is very misleading.

Fresh Spawn

Soo... thinking about selling it once you retire?
    Depending on the quality, I’ll pay a couple hundred

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Troop Training Costs

When are those upgrades going to be live ....

Forum Veteran

It's not helpful to any max base? Which troops do you use? Because troop training costs were reduced. Otherwise, what WOULD you expect to benefit you in an announcement specifically about reduced upgrade costs and times?