Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring Update 2019 - In-game Economy Changes

This is a Huge Update for Lower th Thanks a lot #DARIAN CHACHA...... Love from India 🇮🇳

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE REPOST ALL WHAT DARIAN POST HERE? I CAN'T SEE AMY TABLES IN MY PHONE NOR IN MY LAPTOP OR TABLET! I DON'T KNOW WHY I CAN'T SEE ANY OF THE TABLES THAT DARIAN POSTED!!!!

HELPPP PLEASE!!! REPOST WHAT'S BEING REDUCED FOR ME!! (ps i can't open reddit, blocked in my country)

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPekka View Post
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE REPOST ALL WHAT DARIAN POST HERE? I CAN'T SEE AMY TABLES IN MY PHONE NOR IN MY LAPTOP OR TABLET! I DON'T KNOW WHY I CAN'T SEE ANY OF THE TABLES THAT DARIAN POSTED!!!!

HELPPP PLEASE!!! REPOST WHAT'S BEING REDUCED FOR ME!! (ps i can't open reddit, blocked in my country)
    Try here https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...AMA-March-2019
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPekka View Post

Images are blocked when your caps lock key is stuck.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

This is great! Now I won't be stuck in Th8 forever! Clash of Clans is going in a good direction Supercell!

Clash of Clans:TH8 -#P9JUV0Y0Q | Boom Beach:HQ9-#9C82UV2Y8
    YouTube Channel- Brickbang Gaming
    Current Clan: Little Havana

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickbang View Post
    This is great! Now I won't be stuck in Th8 forever! Clash of Clans is going in a good direction Supercell!
    How long have you been struggling at th 8.

No one in the history of the game has even been stuck at th8 - 9, 10 and 11 maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #427
    Quote Originally Posted by Rst View Post
    How long have you been struggling at th 8.

No one in the history of the game has even been stuck at th8 - 9, 10 and 11 maybe.
    Im not too sure about that.
    TH8 was the max TH once upon a time...

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

[QUOTE=Yaldin;12126944]So you’ll be giving a windfall to everyone that paid the old costs right????

Well, the th12s, they're not able to get a refund on their extra time they spent.
    And yes I do agree that there should be a reward for the people that spent time to grind in the game, I know if I were a maxed th12, which I am not, I wouldn't like to at the very least have a reward for spending that extra time in the game, time is a thing you can never get back.

Millennial Club
    [QUOTE=RagingGamer2000;12128822]
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaldin View Post
    So you’ll be giving a windfall to everyone that paid the old costs right????

Well, the th12s, they're not able to get a refund on their extra time they spent.
    And yes I do agree that there should be a reward for the people that spent time to grind in the game, I know if I were a maxed th12, which I am not, I wouldn't like to at the very least have a reward for spending that extra time in the game, time is a thing you can never get back.
    So true, and time is such a short thing that it makes zero sense at all to spend your recreational time doing something you don't enjoy. Hence if you spent your recreational time playing CoC, it must be because you enjoyed playing CoC. If we assume both to be true, that means the MORE time you spent doing something you enjoyed, the better off you were. So these changes reward max TH12, they were able to spend more time on a game they enjoy, whereas future players starting the game will spend less time on something enjoyable, those poor folks!

Fresh Spawn

Typo in the table or possible balance for Witches?

On the lab upgrade/costs table for the upcoming reductions (thank you, by the way!), it says that Witch level 3 is getting a reduced upgrade cost and reduced upgrade time... For townhall ten. Could this mean that we will be able to get level 3 witches at townhall 10 now?