Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring Update 2019 - In-game Economy Changes

Quote Originally Posted by ev0lution View Post
    If anyone wants to do this themselves, a 'Gantt' chart is a big help!
    Quote Originally Posted by nelard View Post
    How do lab upgrade times compare? Considering troop upgrades already take much longer than buildings, how bad is the difference now?
    Update: After calculation, I mean after adding up , There's a reduction of 36.8 (on average considering 5 builders) and 25.5 lab days. This makes 11.8 days (avg) of difference towards building and researching, making it such that time between Troop Upgrades and Upgrading is slightly towards balanced side.
    Also, if u consider 4 builders, the difference is 20 and makes it considerably towards balanced time for upgrading.

Peace
    VS
    /Chief VS\
    Kudos to Plank for My Logo and Dharamraj for SigPic!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat
    Only base Lach can 3 star is a defenseless base.

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoTheGoat View Post
    These changes dont address the problem with heroes lagging behind. Sure you can max out a th9 or th10 super fast now but your going to either:

1. Have low level heroes when your village is maxed otherwise.

2. Waste hundreads of millions of resources waiting for heroes to finish before advancing.

The reduction in time just helps rushers rush faster. With CoC being a strategy game, it encourages people to play the game poorly in respect to village advancement compared to practical hero advancement. If one doesn't know why hero levels are important compared to village development, disregard everything you just read.
    since when was rushing playing the game poorly??
    also
    i maxed heroes AND walls waaayyyyy before defenses.
    your point isnt valid, as if you consider the time taken to do heroes, its much less than everything else even if you do 1 at a time. its just whether people actively FOCUS on heroes, which is not SCs problem in the least

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Rushers are going to rush. Always have. Always will. However, the addition of books and hammers makes it much easier to catch those heroes up.
    honestly, the limiting factor for rushers isnt the heroes. a smart rusher will easily have heroes finished before defenses. the real problem is the LAB
    Last edited by Kreyfish; 3 Days Ago at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreyfish View Post
    honestly, the limiting factor for rushers isnt the heroes. a smart rusher will easily have heroes finished before defenses. the real problem is the LAB
    That's how I am rushing my mini and trust me the lab is giving me nightmares 😭

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    I dropped my entire supply of books, builder potions and even outright gemmed one of them IIRC, so that within about 3 days I had 1 maxed and the other starting its last upgrade. I knew DE was going to be the problem, so I had them both running at max ASAP. I've also, more than once, nexted past bases offering 850k/850k/1500 - and that hurts! And bought a DE deal on Black Friday. And I'm still a long way short on DE.
    cmon onyx dont limit yourself
    go to th10 where DE is 2x++ more plentiful

Quote Originally Posted by Starfishlol View Post
    That's how I am rushing my mini and trust me the lab is giving me nightmares 😭
    Is it truly on the DE at th10? It's a struggle to get DE at th9.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfishlol View Post
    That's how I am rushing my mini and trust me the lab is giving me nightmares 
    a piece of advice, rush straight to th10 and just max out th10.
    its because th10 is the last TH where you can really raid cheaply and quickly for great loot
    its best to take the hit for awhile and stop rushing while everything catches up, it will pay off in the long run

Quote Originally Posted by back4more View Post
    Is it truly on the DE at th10? It's a struggle to get DE at th9.
    yes, DE at th10 is easily 2x++ more plentiful than at th9, while you can raid with the exact same armies

go on at good loot times, you can get 40k DE an hour with mass gobs sniping drills n storages unboosted, of course assuming you already have 2 armies queued. sometimes all it takes is just dropping 20 gobs on exposed drills and sniping another with a hero. always take heal and jump though, if the drill is further in
    Last edited by Kreyfish; 3 Days Ago at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    "ur 1st language"

"whatever u think"

"You r obviously"

"repond like did"

wow, just wow.

:-)

/Affront, has learned 6 languages but speaks only 3 on a day to day basis ..
    U do realize theres a difference between trying to communicate on a tiny phone and misconstruing a post completely or no?

U r just typing to see yourself type sometimes u think.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreyfish View Post

"problem" being pretty loose as the term I think. It's certainly a problem for people who think they need to max everything before moving on...but for rushers...lab seems like the least of anyone's problems. It's relatively simple to start out with only a couple of troops maxed, and then expand out the attack styles as troops get upgraded. You can max a farm army relatively quickly...if you're interested in wars that gets a little longer-term.

The real difference between lab, heroes, and defenses...is that there's really never a need to use troops in the lab that you haven't upgraded to a decent level. You can essentially choose to skip it without much consequence to the main game.

Fresh Spawn
    OK, das ist ein heftiges Update, gefällst mir aber richtig gut, dass die Kosten und Zeit mal runter gehen Danke für Die Infos