Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring Update 2019 - In-game Economy Changes

Quote Originally Posted by DragoRex9 View Post
    I'm really not against the notion that the newer players need reduced timers, just the fact that we older players get ignored and frankly slapped in the face and get nothing in return is what bothers me.
    Older players do get something out of it. We get more bases to raid in the future. If players could never catch up to those who started at the beginning then there would be fewer and fewer bases for old players to raid. How many people are you playing with today in your clan that were there when you started. I’m sure you can think of plenty that have quit along the way. Allowing newer place to advance to the end game keeps the end game full of players.

Centennial Club
    looking forward for TH13....thanks SC....clash on!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DragoRex9 View Post
    For the record (yes I really did this) I calculated just how many hours of time I wasted and have lost through this update in building (only) upgrade time reductions. And it's not pretty...

This is only this update, not even counting the other reductions over the years. Moreover, this calculation doesn't include the excessive price drops or the so-called ridiculous lab timers.

I have wasted 19,599 hours on upgrade timers, and now all the new players get all those free hours for nothing!

I think we older players deserve some sort of retribution for this: medals, an exclusive decoration, gems, I dont care what, but we should receive something!

Personally, 100 gems per 24h of time wasted would be an excellent return if you ask me (it costs about 250 to skip a day so it's really a rip-off). At least those 81663 gems could increase my gem hoard!!!
    The updates would not have come any faster, so no time was wasted, you could not have progressed further then you are now even if build times were instant.

progression is limited to the speed that new content is released.
    Last edited by Warios; 4 Days Ago at 12:40 AM.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

So what happens for the players who purchased gems to boost these upgrade timers and buy resources for the cost of these upgrades? It seems like people who paid money for these upgrades costs and timers and are getting the short end of the stick because the costs and timers are getting reduced... please help

Players never seemed to be upset when the Mega Crab events occurred, I think most Royale players enjoy the gold rush and tournaments hosted, and most Clash players even bust out for clan games. Why not have more events occur to raise loot/medals/magic items?

i spent 4 years of my life to max my account , when there wasn't any Clan Games or building upgrade reductions of times. But now newbies can easily max their accounts in just 1 year !!! with these new introduced books , hammers and now huge upgrade reductions which isn't just happened on this update. The value of max TH12 accounts is just dropping huge

Quote Originally Posted by Insectivore23 View Post
    So what happens for the players who purchased gems to boost these upgrade timers and buy resources for the cost of these upgrades? It seems like people who paid money for these upgrades costs and timers and are getting the short end of the stick because the costs and timers are getting reduced... please help
    Its the same thing that happens everyday in real life. I dont expect to pay the same for a 2015 car now as I would have in 2015. When Blu-ray first came out it was roughly 5x more than it is now. I paid $1800 for a computer before that had less power than my phone does now. Im not sure why people dont understand that as new things come out (in CoC case it is new levels) the older things get less valuable thus less expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by anguuchlol View Post
    i spent 4 years of my life to max my account , when there wasn't any Clan Games or building upgrade reductions of times. But now newbies can easily max their accounts in just 1 year !!! with these new introduced books , hammers and now huge upgrade reductions which isn't just happened on this update. The value of max TH12 accounts is just dropping huge

and what “value” would that be exactly?

I have been playing this game for almost 5 yrs, spent my share of money getting to being maxed out except for walls..... I’m not complaining one bit about having a time advantage given to “newer” players. I think it’s great actually, it keeps the game going, I don’t harbour any ill feelings towards SC, in fact I say thanks, because my mini accounts are climbing faster now.

Looking forward to more balancing changes, events, the blue sky project and many more years of clashing!! Here’s to you SC cheers!!
    ~NgHtRwLR~
    TH12 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 30
    level 211 1666 war stars 5757 cups PB
    semi-finalist in 1v1 forum cup TH10 div
    member of the 2018 no dip Championship clan

Here’s a real fact of life, it isn’t always fair. I’m all for them making the game better for all! That time it took me to do those things is in the past, so it really doesn’t bother me if it’s less time for someone else!

Quote Originally Posted by anguuchlol View Post
    You're right. Everyone should have to walk to school like we did. Uphill both ways in the snow.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22