Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring Update 2019 - In-game Economy Changes

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1 View Post
    You do realise this is a mobile game? Something we play in our spare time to either switch or or get the brain thinking depending on how you play. Your seriously asking for retribution? REALLY? its a game... id hate for new starters to be playing the same game i started back in the day, as new content is released old content is cheaper and shorter to build, thats how it works or else th12 buildings would be 20million to make and take 3 weeks, i mean get a grip, let others have a chance to catch up.
    I'm really not against the notion that the newer players need reduced timers, just the fact that we older players get ignored and frankly slapped in the face and get nothing in return is what bothers me.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by DragoRex9 View Post
    I'm really not against the notion that the newer players need reduced timers, just the fact that we older players get ignored and frankly slapped in the face and get nothing in return is what bothers me.
    They haven't released the rest of what is in the update. The TH12 update and the December (?) update was all advanced stuff for TH10s and beyond a lot specific to TH12. The giga tesla, 3 siege engines, ice golems, bat spell, electro dragons, new wall level, new troop levels.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum Elder
    For the record (yes I really did this)

I have wasted 19,599 hours on upgrade timers, and now all the new players get all those free hours for nothing!

I think we older players deserve some sort of retribution for this: medals, an exclusive decoration, gems, I dont care what, but we should receive something!
    Couple of points I’d like to make

1 you could have done something else while things are upgrading, you don’t have to watch them.

2. I’m an older player and I’d rather not have any retribution if it’s all the same to you.
    Last edited by Rst; 4 Days Ago at 10:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreyfish View Post
    hey with all the reductions, i think its a real possibility
    albeit not by june, that was an exaggeration yes. but very possibly by the end of the year

to put it into context, heroes can be maxed easily in 6 months currently for th10 lvl from scratch
    lab on the other hand needs about a year
    If by easily you mean playing 8 hours a day. The vast majority of players don't have that sort of free time I'd imagine.

As a max 12 just doing walls this really isnt a slap in the face, it is however allowing the lower members in my clan a faster way to catch up which im all for as it will make our clan stronger overall.

And this is nothing compared to whats coming, Darians just dropped this in as a bit of meat to keep us occupied, the actual previews of whats to come hasnt even started yet, possibly still another week before we get to anything exciting.
    *This Is Sparta level 15 UK Adult war Clan

Recruiting Th10's - Th12's that are war focused - Click Here!

Lightbulb Dark elixir storage upgrade, time to do so!

Just realized out of all the “cost and time reduction” thread, there is in fact one thing that got more cost than previous cost, yes, the dark elixir storage. No wonder why but it got 43% upgrade cost increase of hundreds of decreasing time and cost. So now all th12s, if you haven’t upgraded your de storage, time to do so before it added more elixir cost! haha

p.s. There is another typo of that thread, the th level of witch upgrade laboratory duration has been indicated wrong. Lv3 witch is available at th11 instead of th10, and lv4 witch is available at th12 instead of th11.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitinwhite View Post
    Just realized out of all the “cost and time reduction” thread, there is in fact one thing that got more cost than previous cost, yes, the dark elixir storage. No wonder why but it got 43% upgrade cost increase of hundreds of decreasing time and cost. So now all th12s, if you haven’t upgraded your de storage, time to do so before it added more elixir cost! haha

p.s. There is another typo of that thread, the th level of witch upgrade laboratory duration has been indicated wrong. Lv3 witch is available at th11 instead of th10, and lv4 witch is available at th12 instead of th11.
    Ps. The last is not a typo.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you for this

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #309
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitinwhite View Post
    Nope. That is not a typo, it is changing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Ah, well that is a bit of a different argument than what you said before. As I said previously, it would be cool if veteran players could get some currency refunded for the time or cost cuts, but not regular currency, this would be currency used to purchase ultra expensive decorations. However, I don't know that it is worth SCs time to try to make that an actual reality.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+, while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Expand trophy range for matching down by 500 cups, reduce matching up by 500. Other suggested changes found here.