Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring Update 2019 - In-game Economy Changes

Is anyone else surprised that the attention of this thread is NOT focused on the new witch levels? Where are the players claiming the sky is falling and 3 star rates will be at 100%?
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+, while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Expand trophy range for matching down by 500 cups, reduce matching up by 500. Other suggested changes found here.

Troop training reduction time?

I believe the electro dragons should have a faster training speed, for those that have 1 barrack at level 13 , a 24 minute wait for 1 electro dragon is insane! Reduce it to like 16 minutes please

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Is anyone else surprised that the attention of this thread is NOT focused on the new witch levels? Where are the players claiming the sky is falling and 3 star rates will be at 100%?
    I don't see anything changing at TH12 though (in this announcement, let them actually announce a new with level and see the chaos), and 3-starring below that is already so insanely high that I don't think anyone cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    What a ♥♥♥♥, like honestly

Quote Originally Posted by DragoRex9 View Post
    What a ♥♥♥♥, like honestly
    Just goes to show Supercell doesn't give a **** about any of its older players, just wants to keep the newbies happy.

Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    I don't see anything changing at TH12 though (in this announcement, let them actually announce a new with level and see the chaos), and 3-starring below that is already so insanely high that I don't think anyone cares.
    I must be the only one that doesn’t 3 star so easily with my th10 and th11 accounts.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+, while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Expand trophy range for matching down by 500 cups, reduce matching up by 500. Other suggested changes found here.

Just goes to show Supercell doesn't give a **** about any of its older players, just wants to keep the newbies happy.
    I don’t follow the logic. What you seem to be saying is an update that benefits the new players means they don’t care about older players. However, when they have in the past dropped an update that benefits the older players, does that mean they don’t care about the newer players? How can it be both? It seems more likely they care about the newer and the older players, but not every update is for both.

This of course even ignores the fact that what you are talking about is only one release/preview of one part of the update. That doesn’t mean there aren’t other things that do benefit the older players also coming soon.

Millennial Club
    Also keep in mind, they haven't even announced the actual full update yet. There's almost no way that a little blurb about "changing upgrade times" is ever going to hit a TH12 who is maxed. Are you saying they should NEVER give ANYTHING to someone who isn't an older player? It's not like you've even analyzed the overall update...this is one part of it.

Not to mention that the "older players", who are probably mostly TH12, are the only ones eligible for ESL. They're the ones dominating CWL since it isn't weighted, etc. Hell the only reason I'm back playing this game after taking some time off is because of the influx of massive amounts of things for "older players".

Quote Originally Posted by MrPekka View Post
    I don't know why there are lots of complaints about coc... Older players said that it's unfair to have those upgrade times and cost reduced... Newer players said that Supercell only care for Th12 players... Many other says that this is a money grabbing game???

I have been playing this game for 26 months, and now I am mid Th12 WITHOUT SPENDING ANY MONEY. (and i'll be maxed in around 4 more months, *walls are depending on how much i farm though).

For old players who complaint why new players got a huge advantages (reduced times and costs), and that they would never be maxed out. I mean, do you want the game to stop and die, where the developers won't be giving anymore updates and Th12 will just be the maxed level? Well, if your goal is just to spend money, bring your village to maxed level, and that's all... It would be better for you to download coc private server, and there you go you are maxed. So, as long as there're still people playing the game, Supercell will keep making new contents for endgame players and improve their game. And, this means a boost for new players will absolutely be needed, as new players need to be keep being motivated, or else this game would have been dead.

For the new players who said that Supercell only care about Th12 and ESL & Cwl are only for Th12... What do you guys want? An easy game where you can just maxed out and complete in a few weeks? Coc is not one of those games, and to be able to compete (in Cwl, ESL) of course you do need lots of experiences! You will absolutely need the process if getting from Th1 to Th12. If you can get to Th12 way to easily, then what's the point of this game?? People will just play for a few weeks and leave this game later on... Supercell are really generous to give you guys massive progress boost!

Is Supercell a money grabing company?
    Tbh, Coc is one of the few mobile games where all of it's content can be unlocked without spending a single penny. Of course, it takes time, up to 2.5 years (roughly) to be maxed out. And this game doesn't contain any ads, at all! What makes this game meaningful to me is progression, i enjoy each and every progress i made, how i first got to Th7 and was so happy, and when I started to unlock xbow, inferno, etc... That's why I don't understand people who just gemmed everything to max.

I realize that there are preety lots of people who max their village every time an update comes out. This really buffles me, what's the point of doing that? Let's say Th13 comes out, and someone gemmed to max... Then, what would you enjoy? Sitting months with full loot waiting for the next update? Supercell always gave us more than enough time to max stuff before other update comes... so I'd rather use those time and enjoy playong this game, not willing to gem (using money) at all.

Great job Supercell! Waiting for the main sneek peeks...
    For the record, I've been playing for 5 years, and I'm just about max th11. Get your facts right

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I must be the only one that doesn’t 3 star so easily with my th10 and th11 accounts.
    Well count me as one who doesn't. I'm mostly hitting max / near max 11s and often 12s. My 3 star rate is abysmal. Don't have a 10 (my mini is still mini) but our good 10s aren't exactly 6 packing every war either.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22