Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring Update 2019 - In-game Economy Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    You get paid in friend requests on Global.

TH10 | Emphatic Omega clan family
    Reddit Omega | Emphatic Fury |
    Omega Labs | Reddit Omicron

New Bloke/Chick
    For maxed players, I'd bet they'll unlock the last few level 13 walls and another level of archer towers and cannons. If there's a new level for witches, maybe level 7 infernos, too.

im honestly confused at what direction SC wants the game to go in

how fast do they want the progress to be? currently you already can get to a max th10 from a fresh account in about a year
    do they want that to be just 6 months now?

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Most updates are geared to new content for top end players.
    Sometimes it’s nexessary to reset to keep the player base growing and energized.

As a max 12 myself I’d love new end game content but overall I’m very happy with these changes for lower level players who are often overlooked in updates. I in no way see it as a slap in the face. I mean it just means I would have bored with a maxed out base sooner and may have quit.

Many times there is no content for “mature” lower THs. This balancing allows lower THs to progress to “new for them”content at a quicker pace. And isn’t it better for the game health overall to keep newer players interested in reaching end game content as opposed to being overwhelmed and quitting?
    bruh by june update i bet its only going to take 6 months to start a new account and get it to max th10

Quote Originally Posted by MrPekka View Post
    No wall reduction cost in this update!
    wall price reduction?
    now we should just make all walls from lvl 11 n below to be 1 gold/1 lix, considering the fact that they already cost next to nothing nowadays.
    yes 2m/wall is dirt cheap when you can grind 40 a day during the 1 gem boosts. (yes learn how to raid)

Quote Originally Posted by MrPekka View Post

I have been playing this game for 26 months, and now I am mid Th12 WITHOUT SPENDING ANY MONEY. (and i'll be maxed in around 4 more months, *walls are depending on how much i farm though).
    TBH, thats pretty slow lel

Quote Originally Posted by Kreyfish View Post
    im honestly confused at what direction SC wants the game to go in

how fast do they want the progress to be? currently you already can get to a max th10 from a fresh account in about a year
    do they want that to be just 6 months now?
    Whas wrong with someone maxing th10 in 6 Months? The way the game is going, end game is where the content development is headed.

I am guessing all the "NEW" and exciting stuff while be focused on end game accounts, more there the more fun the game is for everyone.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

New Bloke/Chick
    In moments like this I wish not to be Maxed out

Quote Originally Posted by eitiel View Post
    For maxed players, I'd bet they'll unlock the last few level 13 walls and another level of archer towers and cannons. If there's a new level for witches, maybe level 7 infernos, too.
    Maybe new levels for eagle too, aaah and don't forget about tornadotrap new level with up to 20 seconds spinning around and around and around ..........and around

But the reduction is a good job I think (finished everything and walls but 1 lvl siegemachine to do) .
    The lower th's get reduction that's okay for me they have so much to do to be maxed out 12, maybe we will see a cut of the first 7 th in the future and everyone starts with th8/9 , everything keeping the game alive is okay -
    btw ,,tornado doesn't ,, take it away please 😉

New Bloke/Chick
    I don't think newbies (or old timers) would be able to max their heroes and lab in 6 months from sctrach, that's a trolly exaggeration