Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: QoL change: Inactive leader replacement after 90 days inactivity

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #281
    Quote Originally Posted by entity00 View Post
    First of all because we know full well he is not, and secondly because we double checked also on clashofstats.com (which I appreciate may have a different logic to calculate the tenure though).

The fact is that there is a lot of uncertainty about what the rules are to calculate this "longest serving" period.
    E.g. what happens if I left the clan e.g. for 1 day and then rejoined? What's the effect on my overall tenure to the effect of leadership rotation?

Thanks
    m
    There is no uncertainty.

If you do that, then your tenure in the clan restarts from the day you rejoin.

It really is quite simple. It is the person who has been in the position of co-leader for the longest contiuos time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

What if the senior co-leader who was supposed to get the leadership role left the clan and then returned. Because I can't join any other clan. It's coming up that I can't join any other because the leadership would be given to me.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #283
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianmalhiers View Post
    What if the senior co-leader who was supposed to get the leadership role left the clan and then returned. Because I can't join any other clan. It's coming up that I can't join any other because the leadership would be given to me.
    If it is coming up with that, then it should have also prevented you leaving the one where you were getting the leader role.

A leader cannot leave without passing leadership on to another member.

And it is going to be a span of maybe a few seconds at most (more likely milliseconds) where it has decided to pass leadership on but you have not yet been given it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by adrianmalhiers View Post
    interesting, can you share a screenshot ?