Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: QoL change: Inactive leader replacement after 90 days inactivity

Quote Originally Posted by raja1 View Post
    Time to takeover these clans?
    Interesting prospect. Better create some minis and stake your claims now. The good territory usually gets claimed quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.
    Builder base, a village so bad even it's builder wants to leave.

Let’s just hope this succession scheme only involves co-leaders.

On my end, after seeing so many clans (and their leaders) go inactive, i’m happy to see some sort of feature addressing a leader going m.i.a..
    Whether it is for 2,3,4,5,6 or more months doesn’t matter, as much as there is something to address the issue, in otherwise active clans.

PS: a real leader will get the position back upon resuming play.

Of course we're just going to see posts about how leaders lost their clans after being inactive and want them back. Pointless feature imo. CO can already do everything a leader can pretty much except kick other COs, which if only deserving ones were promoted in the first place, it wouldn't be a problem. Not really a "QoL" benefit.

I believe there are many clan leaders that use a shell account to hold the leader position while their main accounts can travel between clans, not that they are inactive in running the clan. Then again, no biggie, they will just have to log in to that shell account once in awhile to keep it "active".

I want to see the developer video
    Last edited by Aalok; March 14th, 2019 at 05:23 AM.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    I think there should be some warning notification that you might lose your leader position.

Centennial Club
    Maybe there should be ruled that a new leader is not in position to kick the old leader, and if he/she comes online, the leadership goes back.
    I think this qol is important for some , only some clans but I think there would be a new game in the game called hunting inactive clans. I often read about players which say: how can I get my th11 account back I had blabla bla ....and now playing with a th 8 .....
    I don't think that this new feature will cause less support contacts, maybe more.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    I think there should be some warning notification that you might lose your leader position.
    agree with this... but its a change to the game that wont really affect many people

Join other Forum members in CWL. Register your interest in this thread

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

so if a player is having a break from the game and has a good clan with just them in it.. i.e. a level 10 clan.

if they leave the clan open and someone puts a th4 in their after the period of time will that clan be transferred to the th4?

if so, thats not good!

Join other Forum members in CWL. Register your interest in this thread

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    so if a player is having a break from the game and has a good clan with just them in it.. i.e. a level 10 clan.

if they leave the clan open and someone puts a th4 in their after the period of time will that clan be transferred to the th4?

if so, thats not good!
    Why on earth would anybody leave a clan with just them in it open if they take a break from the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)