Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: QoL change: Inactive leader replacement after 90 days inactivity

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    I guess that's a good reason for the leader to close the clan and kick everyone before they take a leave of absence.
    I was wondering what if the leader is the only guy in the clan, That'd keep him leader forever right? If so Then for some leaders that have no members to help and may not be sure if they can log in within 90 days can do the above you mentioned.

Centennial Club
    Would be nice to see who will get the leadership if the actual leader gets inactive, we have a 2nd clan - managed by co leaders for events like cg cwl cw , but the leadership is given to a miniaccount of one of the leaders (we have a dc server and discuss everything with 4 mainleaders for 3 clans lvl 15,12,6) so if I'm right our actual inactive leader in the 2nd clan would get demoted without seeing who's the new leader!?
    Or is it possible to see who will be the leader, or to say who should be, before this happens?

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPlayingCoC View Post
    Would be nice to see who will get the leadership if the actual leader gets inactive, we have a 2nd clan - managed by co leaders for events like cg cwl cw , but the leadership is given to a miniaccount of one of the leaders (we have a dc server and discuss everything with 4 mainleaders for 3 clans lvl 15,12,6) so if I'm right our actual inactive leader in the 2nd clan would get demoted without seeing who's the new leader!?
    Or is it possible to see who will be the leader, or to say who should be, before this happens?
    Just make sure the only folks you want tot ake over leadership are COs ..demote any other COs that you dont want to be in the 90 day gene pool

It does not affect my Clan. It is pretty much dead but the Leader is active.

If leader happens to promote an inactive account of his will leadership automatically go away to a co? I mean you have to leader for 90 days AND inactive for 90 days, or just being inactive for 90 days would be enough for losing leadership?
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by RagnarFurias View Post
    If leader happens to promote an inactive account of his will leadership automatically go away to a co? I mean you have to leader for 90 days AND inactive for 90 days, or just being inactive for 90 days would be enough for losing leadership?
    That's my question/Concern too.

Quote Originally Posted by RagnarFurias View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SamirMishra View Post
    That's my question/Concern too.
    Why is this an issue? Login with that account. Promote to leader. It's been active. Simples.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    I guess that's a good reason for the leader to close the clan and kick everyone before they take a leave of absence.
    If you are taking a 90 day plus leave of absence, then you are not there to lead anything, so it would be a stretch to call anyone a leader at that point.

I'm not in love with this, but I can see the need for it.

Assuming it never drops leadership to anyone below Co-Leader.

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by raja1 View Post
    Suppose a lvl 10+ clan with single member as leader and is set to anyone can join. The leader is inactive and clan is empty since 6+ months. Now if I join that clan and ask SC, will I get the lvl 10 clan for free😅. Just asking.
    Ajax posted somewhere that if there are no co-leader in the clan, it goes to longest surviving elder and if there is no co-leader as well as no elder, it goes to longest surviving member. As the clan would have only 2 members and one of which is inactive since 6+ months, the other person would get the leadership by this logic. Unless they require certain minimum time spent in the clan.
    Well, it's pretty easy. Just set number of members to 1, clan level to 10 and check only those clans i can join. Tons of clans appear. And I guess most of them would have 6+ months of inactivity.
    Time to takeover these clans?