Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan games QoL suggestion

Centennial Club

Clan games QoL suggestion

Hello,

I have realized that some players only join our clan to earn the minimum points to receive the benefits of our hard work. I believe that if someone should enjoy the fruits of labor should have to receive at least 1k within the allotted time. For example someone should receive at least 25% of the max points allowable to earn rewards at the highest tier.

So each clan should be able to determine how much each person should contribute to earning tier rewards.

Like level 1-3 rewards could be 10-15% of the total points. Then max reward points could be 20-30% or whatever the clan decides to set their standards on.

Thanks,
    Duke

This idea is ruled out.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 36 | AQ 40 | GW 6 |

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    This suggestion has been brought up several times and SC has already stated that at least for now this is not on the table as itís considered a clan management issue.

Also be careful what you wish for because such an idea can also backfire.. when with a few minutes to spare you just need a few points for the juicy rewards in the last tier.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG