Thread: Trophy dump feature

Centennial Club

Trophy dump feature

Hello,

I am sick of the clouds and I have been in legends for quite some time. I donít want to wait for the season to end to go back to 5k trophies. Nor do I want to remove my guard and shield each time just to lose trophies. (Because itís faster then dumping troops then ending the attack) can I have the option to leave legends and drop like 3000 trophies? Or whatever amount.

Thanks,
    Duke

Forum Veteran
    Who is going to get those trophies? Trophies today, other than very low levels, are a 1:1 proposition. Everyone who drops without losing an attack takes thousands of trophies out of circulation.

Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    Who is going to get those trophies? Trophies today, other than very low levels, are a 1:1 proposition. Everyone who drops without losing an attack takes thousands of trophies out of circulation.
    Actually, millions of trophies are taken out of circulation each and every season at higher leagues, they simply vaporize into thin air. My Legends Banner tells me that. If I end a season at 5,400 Throphies, 400 vanish upon season reset. If I am #100,000 globally at that time, that tells me at least 100k players also lost at least 400 trophies, which equates to 40 Million trophies trashed, removed from circulation!
    Last edited by rowman; March 13th, 2019 at 04:05 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Actually, millions of trophies are taken out of circulation each and every season at higher leagues, they simply vaporize into thin air. My Legends Banner tells me that. If I end a season at 5,400 Throphies, 400 vanish upon season reset. If I am #100,000 globally at that time, that tells me at least 100k players also lost at least 400 trophies, which equates to 40 Million trophies trashed, removed from circulation!
    Right, so think about the trophies that vanish if instead of having 400 removed, you had 3000 removed. And think if that no longer applied just to Legends, but applied to anyone wanting to drop trophies.

You go from only being able to have a fraction of players dropping a fraction of their trophies, to presumably all players being able to drop a majority of their trophies at any time.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke07 View Post
    Hello,

I am sick of the clouds and I have been in legends for quite some time. I donít want to wait for the season to end to go back to 5k trophies. Nor do I want to remove my guard and shield each time just to lose trophies. (Because itís faster then dumping troops then ending the attack) can I have the option to leave legends and drop like 3000 trophies? Or whatever amount.

Thanks,
    Duke
    Just to be clear; instead of deploy hero > surrender > repeat, you want SC to spend time & money on coding to save you a few seconds?

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Just to be clear; instead of deploy hero > surrender > repeat, you want SC to spend time & money on coding to save you a few seconds?
    Not that I agree with a trophy dump feature, but it’s not as easy as you describe. Finding a single match to “deploy hero, surrender, repeat” can take a very long time in legends league. Especially over 5800. At peak periods, some top players wait 10-15 hours for a match.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Not that I agree with a trophy dump feature, but it’s not as easy as you describe. Finding a single match to “deploy hero, surrender, repeat” can take a very long time in legends league. Especially over 5800. At peak periods, some top players wait 10-15 hours for a match.
    Fair enough, didn't consider that. I'm suitably abashed. 🤢

Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    Right, so think about the trophies that vanish if instead of having 400 removed, you had 3000 removed. And think if that no longer applied just to Legends, but applied to anyone wanting to drop trophies.

You go from only being able to have a fraction of players dropping a fraction of their trophies, to presumably all players being able to drop a majority of their trophies at any time.
    So, perhaps there could be an option for anyone above 5000 to immediately drop to 5000. I'm not sure if the clouds are a major problem in low legends though.

It could be like you can dump trophies according to your league and after a certain period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke07 View Post
    Hello,

Thanks,
    Duke
    You will have to attack and end attack again and again