Thread: Pausing the clan game task's timer after The End of maintenance break

Unhappy Pausing the clan game task's timer after The End of maintenance break

I failed a task which asked to "win 5 versus battles within an hour" I completely won 4 battles within half hour and gemmed the army for my last attack because I had to reach my Coaching classes soon and after gemming I tapped on Find button and bang "Attacking has disabled until maintenance break is over", The recent maintenance break that happened today around 5 p.m. then I wasn't able to return to the game sooner than the time expired, which Drowned my entire effort also 2 of my friends had to abandon their tasks, please add such feature which would pause the clan game task's timer 5 min's before maintenance break begins.

This is a reasonable request. They implemented a pause for the clock tower boost, why not here as well?

Yes, by all means this should be done.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

+1 from me. It only makes sense.

CoC Accounts: Darkwind™ (New TH12 - LV 188 - 50/52/20) | DARDANIUS (TH10 - LV 132 - 20/28)

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 13 - Gold I) - We are recruiting! Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since January 2014

Thanks guys for the support, and I wish you good luck in the games you play and for your living as well.