Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please explain me Battle Machine AI

New Bloke/Chick

Please explain me Battle Machine AI

He does really stupid moves. The most important one is that he goes through a LOOONG path until reaching to an inner layer of the base while he could easily break the wall in front of him. Whyyyyyyyy?

Mayor of Dawnbreak City
    The BM is toast if he locks on to a higher level wall. Any point defence will chew him up.

Forum Elder
    Its best to just think of the machine as a distraction troop for a few seconds. On max bases he's nearly worthless.

Or use it to clear 1 maybe 2 buildings left outside the base....cos thats all he lasts for.

in general the battle machine follows the rule of 3. except for those occasions when it doesn't. does that help?

Quote Originally Posted by esiesi View Post
    He does really stupid moves. The most important one is that he goes through a LOOONG path until reaching to an inner layer of the base while he could easily break the wall in front of him. Whyyyyyyyy?
    Every thing has different type of AI

Forum Legend
    If a defense is shooting at one of his buddies, he will bee-line to that defense and hammer it down, even if he has to stand directly in front of the giant cannon or a crusher to kill that pesky firecrackers..

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Centennial Club
    What I think of the Battle Machine sometimes: Walking around a crusher and gets demolished just because there’s a sneaky archer shooting something next to him. He’s useless at 2600 even if he’s maxed.

Quote Originally Posted by esiesi View Post
    If there are no buildings behind the wall you want him to “easily break through”, bm ai just as almost all troops ai will not directly go for the wall you want. Bm is the most important troop to bb when used properly. Yes he will go out of his way to chase down guards attacking your other troops, unfortunately this imo is not considered bad ai, it’s bad bm placement. In the specific case you’re asking about I can only think of buildings no longer there or if there are holes in the wall and good defensive building placement being used. Try watching some YouTube vids with the army you typically use to get a better understanding of how to properly use the bm.
    turtle - Creative Clash

Quote Originally Posted by turtle999 View Post
    If there are no buildings behind the wall you want him to “easily break through”, bm ai just as almost all troops ai will not directly go for the wall you want. Bm is the most important troop to bb when used properly. Yes he will go out of his way to chase down guards attacking your other troops, unfortunately this imo is not considered bad ai, it’s bad bm placement. In the specific case you’re asking about I can only think of buildings no longer there or if there are holes in the wall and good defensive building placement being used. Try watching some YouTube vids with the army you typically use to get a better understanding of how to properly use the bm.
    But, if BB mode work as you said just simply make base that abuse the AI weakness and foila you got win. This like game of placing troops to do random thing not stategy, see how many base with double roof style/split style to abuse the AI.

Giant walking around to the fire cracker and wrecked by crusher rather than hit the wall "no problem", 1 archer walk diagonaly so mortar kill them all "FINE", baby dragon love to gathering "it's my fault", CC walk to shoot diagonaly, beta minion change target after ability,

In one battle my BM choose to walk deep inside base hammering a elixir storage behind canon rather than hit the canon, no guard post troop, no troops die under attack, explain it?