Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strategy

Centennial Club

Strategy

Hi,
    I am a BH. 9 player with my common defences (like archer towers, teslas, fire-crakers & double cannon, that's it) just 1 level below the max.
    And today,for about 2 to 3 hrs. I'm getting frustated as I want to complete my BH challenges in Clan Games & I'm not able to win even once in this hour. Plz. suggest some good armies with the highes win rate at BH. 8. And yes, my maxxed BH troops are, barbs(3rd favourite), archers, minions(4th favourite), night witches(my "most" favourite) & super PEKKA(2nd favourite). My other BH troops are of level 14 & 15(only baby-dragon) & I hate drop-ships. And my Battle machine is also maxxed(lv. 25).
    Plz. suggest some of the best troop combos for BH. 8 as I am having very difficulty in winning since last 1 or 2 hrs. with my current army of 2 camps minions, 3 camps night-witches & 1 camp Super PEKKA & sometimes I also use half barbs & half Super PEKKAs(sometimes with a camp of wall-breakers).
    If possible give air attack armies only as most have their ground defences maxxed at my trophy level(3600-4000), also if possible please share some of your best BH base layouts with the traps shown clearly. My walls are of level 6 & 7 (In ratio 45/55 both).
    ThnX in advance!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xonymous View Post
    Hi,
    I am a BH. 9 player with my common defences (like archer towers, teslas, fire-crakers & double cannon, that's it) just 1 level below the max.
    And today,for about 2 to 3 hrs. I'm getting frustated as I want to complete my BH challenges in Clan Games & I'm not able to win even once in this hour. Plz. suggest some good armies with the highes win rate at BH. 8. And yes, my maxxed BH troops are, barbs(3rd favourite), archers, minions(4th favourite), night witches(my "most" favourite) & super PEKKA(2nd favourite). My other BH troops are of level 14 & 15(only baby-dragon) & I hate drop-ships. And my Battle machine is also maxxed(lv. 25).
    Plz. suggest some of the best troop combos for BH. 8 as I am having very difficulty in winning since last 1 or 2 hrs. with my current army of 2 camps minions, 3 camps night-witches & 1 camp Super PEKKA & sometimes I also use half barbs & half Super PEKKAs(sometimes with a camp of wall-breakers).
    If possible give air attack armies only as most have their ground defences maxxed at my trophy level(3600-4000), also if possible please share some of your best BH base layouts with the traps shown clearly. My walls are of level 6 & 7 (In ratio 45/55 both).
    ThnX in advance!!
    As expected! Clan Games began, and now all the maxed out bases that have sat idle at exactly 4000 Trophies woke up. I am on the other side of that situation. I used my Builder Base for quick and easy clan game challanges and found pleanty of non-maxed bases, such as your base. Given the defensive differences with offenses equal, do not think there are any troop combos that will turn it around for you. Hopefully as clan game points are gained, the max players will let their BB go back to sleep in a day or two.
    Last edited by rowman; March 12th, 2019 at 08:21 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

Just use Minion Drops and GiBoCC; that will get you at or about a 50% win rate in the lower 4Ks. Been spamming them all day and it’s working just fine.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Just use Minion Drops and GiBoCC; that will get you at or about a 50% win rate in the lower 4Ks. Been spamming them all day and it’s working just fine.
    Yeah. Except when I bumped into your base and mindlessly spammed them...
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Yeah. Except when I bumped into your base and mindlessly spammed them...

Wait...you hit one of my bases today? When?
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)

Wait...you hit one of my bases today? When?
    As you found, I didn't find one of your bases. I found noctaire. While spamming attacks as fast as I could on my main and mini. Doh! Hope to find it again once bh9 drops and I'm doing planned attacks. Anyways, rather cool to bump into you in game.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    As you found, I didn't find one of your bases. I found noctaire. While spamming attacks as fast as I could on my main and mini. Doh! Hope to find it again once bh9 drops and I'm doing planned attacks. Anyways, rather cool to bump into you in game.
    LOL. I’ve had 3 tablets going much of the day today, bouncing between games and both HV and BB. Until you said something, I wasn’t even looking at who came up - it was just a breakneck of switching between games to crank out CG points.

We need to start a, “...who I met from the forums...” thread....
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)

Centennial Club
    We need to start a, “...who I met from the forums...” thread....
    If I bump into you, I'll probably think "ohhhh ♥♥♥♥" and subsequently 0 star you

[EDIT - interesting, the 'hearts' replaced a relatively benign 4 letter word that relates to the toilet and doesn't begin with "s", that's some strong filter they got going in the forums]
    Last edited by iHeron; March 13th, 2019 at 09:49 AM.

Centennial Club
    Hi Noc,
    I just want'd to confirm is this really you? Or any of noctaire's fans having his profile pic. As I was having very difficulty in winning since yesterday so I search'd of some quality youtubers(English speaking) putting some more effort on the Builder Village in comparison to the main village & so the in the top-listed names, your(Noctaire) youtube channel was suggested. So is this the official Noctaire's forum profile?

Minion Drop is my go to when spamming for clan games. I can usually squeak out 2* with the occasional 1 & 3...but I keep my trophies artificially low for clan games, usually 3800 or so.
    TMBG War Clan Recruiting - Wars with TH7-11
    Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    Discord name: Doctor Worm/doug#7296
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 35/40 heroes
    TH11 - doug 46/40/14 heroes