Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Xonymous View Post
    Hi Noc,
    I just want'd to confirm is this really you? Or any of noctaire's fans having his profile pic. As I was having very difficulty in winning since yesterday so I search'd of some quality youtubers(English speaking) putting some more effort on the Builder Village in comparison to the main village & so the in the top-listed names, your(Noctaire) youtube channel was suggested. So is this the official Noctaire's forum profile?
    Yes. That's him.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Hi Noc,
    I just want'd to confirm is this really you? Or any of noctaire's fans having his profile pic. As I was having very difficulty in winning since yesterday so I search'd of some quality youtubers(English speaking) putting some more effort on the Builder Village in comparison to the main village & so the in the top-listed names, your(Noctaire) youtube channel was suggested. So is this the official Noctaire's forum profile?
    Sorry; been in and out the last few days, focused on Clan Games.

Yes, this is really me. I’ve been a BB junkie a long time, although I haven’t been putting up many BB videos lately because we’ve been in a bit of a lull.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Sorry; been in and out the last few days, focused on Clan Games.

Yes, this is really me. I’ve been a BB junkie a long time, although I haven’t been putting up many BB videos lately because we’ve been in a bit of a lull.
    Hi Noc,
    In another thread of mine(on Custom Attacks) you replied that you are soon going to start a video series on these Customised attack strategies. Please carry out this series the longest & explain how to break rival bases into fragments, plan army according to it & then attack, in great detail. Change our perception of looking at a base and pushing to the 6000s.

Centennial Club
    Hi Noc,
    In another thread of mine(on Custom Attacks) you replied that you are soon going to start a video series on these Customised attack strategies. Please carry out this series the longest & explain how to break rival bases into fragments, plan army according to it & then attack, in great detail. Change our perception of looking at a base and pushing to the 6000s.
    The primary thinking behind custom attack strategies is all about how best to exploit weaknesses in each individual base design and to use a troop combination (strat) that does it as efficiently as possible.

But in order to be able to do that, you really need a solid understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of all defences as well as several troops and know how best to use them - and the harsh reality is that it takes lots of practice (thousands of games).

As a starting point, you should really focus on using only Archers and Minions on bases, then learn where best to use a camp of Dragons instead of Archers or Minions on certain sections of a base. Seriously, I can’t stress how important it is to truly understand the AI and execute accordingly.

When you master those 3 troops and can usually hit 64-72 on any base, then you can start including other troops like Carts, Pekkas, Barbs, Giants, but it will take a long time to master all of those. If your best trophies is over 5.2k, maybe look into joining a feeder clan that focuses on Builder Base - and then watch as many replays as possible - no matter what strat is being used - so you can learn extra things about each troop.

Also with executing custom attack strategies, you really need to understand all the defences and have a solid grasp of anticipating trap placements. You can have 2 bases that look almost identical except for swapping the MT with the GC, and the harsh reality is that it will require a very different strat and approach to crush the base.

And to top it all off, you’ll need a new good base every couple days, or your base will get wrecked very easily.

If you’re hoping for a quick way to 6k, then just use gems to max BH9 when it launches, the first couple months should be easy to hit 6k. Seriously that’s how most players got their 6k’s after BH8 launched. Outside of that window where you have an obvious advantage over rivals, you’ll find it extremely difficult to hit 6k - I doubt more than a couple hundred people hit 6k after the first few months of BH8 being released.
    Last edited by iHeron; March 19th, 2019 at 08:57 AM.

I usually try to get more percent and Stars than opponent. That usually works for winning. Might be best strategy in the game actually.

Hi Noc,
    I will; I just have some other things to wrap up first. Heron describes it a bit more above as well. The thing about custom attacks is that they’re really for pushing, not the typical, day to day attack for loot, and not many are seriously pushing right now. I suppose, though, right now is probably a good time to practice with so many max/near-max base offerings.

As soon as I finish getting all my Builders working, I’ll be switching back into video mode starting with some “fun” HV farming videos (Dragons), couple more sneak peek vids, general BB play geared at just knocking out daily loot, TH by TH guide since recent changes, then custom attacks. I’m just waiting for the spring update to drop so the content remains relevant (in case there are any last minute BB changes in there).
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by iHeron View Post
    The primary thinking behind custom attack strategies is all about how best to exploit weaknesses in each individual base design and to use a troop combination (strat) that does it as efficiently as possible.

But in order to be able to do that, you really need a solid understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of all defences as well as several troops and know how best to use them - and the harsh reality is that it takes lots of practice (thousands of games).

As a starting point, you should really focus on using only Archers and Minions on bases, then learn where best to use a camp of Dragons instead of Archers or Minions on certain sections of a base. Seriously, I can’t stress how important it is to truly understand the AI and execute accordingly.

When you master those 3 troops and can usually hit 64-72 on any base, then you can start including other troops like Carts, Pekkas, Barbs, Giants, but it will take a long time to master all of those. If your best trophies is over 5.2k, maybe look into joining a feeder clan that focuses on Builder Base - and then watch as many replays as possible - no matter what strat is being used - so you can learn extra things about each troop.

Also with executing custom attack strategies, you really need to understand all the defences and have a solid grasp of anticipating trap placements. You can have 2 bases that look almost identical except for swapping the MT with the GC, and the harsh reality is that it will require a very different strat and approach to crush the base.

And to top it all off, you’ll need a new good base every couple days, or your base will get wrecked very easily.

If you’re hoping for a quick way to 6k, then just use gems to max BH9 when it launches, the first couple months should be easy to hit 6k. Seriously that’s how most players got their 6k’s after BH8 launched. Outside of that window where you have an obvious advantage over rivals, you’ll find it extremely difficult to hit 6k - I doubt more than a couple hundred people hit 6k after the first few months of BH8 being released.
    Very informative Heron. Really commendable. ThnX for taking ache to explain me in detail.Very appreciating buddy. THNX!!!
    And, we will love to see all above contents in the your upcoming videos Noc.