Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Th12 near Max need a War and Farm and Chilll Clan

Fresh Spawn

Red face Th12 near Max need a War and Farm and Chilll Clan

Hi there. I am looking for a clan that wars not mandatory but good at wars , also farms and chill. Below is my Town Hall.

I am good at wars but can't war all the time (35 years old working father)

I like normal wars and CWL. I am a good attacker I can use all kinds of attacks (Not really at loons ).

Last CWL I got 20 stars (2-3 th11 and rest th12 3 stars missed one 3 star)

I also have a mini th12 rushed base for dontaing myself siege. I would like to bring it if available

FYI: East European time zone active during mornings and afternoons. Not available

http://i65.tinypic.com/m7xdgo.jpg
    http://i64.tinypic.com/sg3goy.jpg

Thank you

Come check us out at 515 United #2CY800GY. We are a level 13 clan and on a 15 war win streak as of now and in Crystal I. We war 24/7 but you don't have to be in every war. We normally run 15-30 person wars. We are relaxed and don't take things too serious.

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Forum Elder
    #Q2QLQ8QL Foot Soldiers, our partner clan for higher TH wars🙂

You'd be more than welcome to join our family in Reapers Grasp. Here's our info.

Hey bud. We are recruiting th11/12. Undefeated in CWL currently in Champions 1. If you join, mention goku sent you when you send request

IGN: Aska, BK level 60 AQ level 60 Warden level 30
    Recruiting TH12s with 110+ hero levels
    War Record: 371-69-1 ----- Clan level: 15 ----- Clan Code: #2RJGPV0

Hey would you be interested in joining my level 11 clan? I understand that you can't war all of the time and I completely understand. Check us out at Elite Bullets! Good luck

We'd like to have you and our wars are optional. We USUALLY at this time war with 12s only on the weekends. That's because our current 12s are unable to war on the weekdays due to working long hours. So you war when you want too.

We are mostly TH10s with a few 11s and 12s. Trying to get our TH9s to go to 10 and avoid taking them in war now.

Our war record is 204-49-13.

We got demoted the last CWL to Crystal 2. We never had a chance, we faced clans with 12 and 10 TH12s we had only 3.

We fight even when there is no chance to win. Always striving to improve. \

If you'd like to know more, please check out our thread at https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Any-TH-Welcome
    or contact me on Discord, the link is in my signature.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

#8UCRP8CL. MN ICE. Mostly us based but we do have players in Europe. Adult clan. We war twice a week (optional), always max clan games, and are in crystal 2 for war leagues. Everyone is put on the league roster to get medals but only volunteers actually war. No drama. No silly rules. Just adults having fun. Put piper sent you in the invite if you drop by.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Iíll keep this simple. No copy and paste fancy post. We are a lvl 15 war clan called DAMAGE INC #YQQGYL We are chill, relaxed, fun, and pretty darn good. We are a clan that doesnít take war too serious but on that same note we win a lot but we have a blast doing it. You wouldnít be the top dog here as we have many maxed th12s. We are looking for fun, active, chatty, and thick skinned individuals who want to grow with us and help us reach our full potential. You donít have to come in and ask for a promotion....just show us youíre worthy of one by being a good all around member. We wonít jump on you for bad attacks, low donations, or other petty things like that. All we expect out of you is that you try your best, respect you clan mates, donít rush your base, and have fun.....because itís a game. We prefer 18+ but it doesnít matter as long as youíre mature. Join now and be part of something fun and exciting....weíd love to have you. Just say forums when requesting to join or get to know us better on discord at https://discord.gg/5Rhyc7s Cheers!