Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Th12 near Max need a War and Farm and Chilll Clan

Millennial Club
    Hi friend—

If you’re interested in warring, check out Last to Resorts (#8J20LRJQ). We’re a level 18 adult war clan based in the U.S., with a number of international players. We understood needing to opt out for real life, but we do expect our players to be green more often than not.

We’re looking for like-minded clashers with a strong sense of team play. If that describes you, stop by for a visit and get to know us.

We have new members do FCs before they’re put in war, so it’d be great if you had heroes up and a war army ready.

Please mention this forum post in your request to join in. Thanks, and clash on!

Born to Win ec -- L2YP89RU
    Born to Win ec was once a feeder clan (which is where the ec came from) but now we stand alone.

Adults and college level teens.

We are currently level 12
    CWL league is Gold 1

We are a clean English speaking clan
    Games are usually maxed (require 1K minimum)

The clan is very active but not overly chatty (most pop in between college classes or clients).
    War is 2x a week unless CWL or games interfere.

We are looking for Th 11 and 12 but will take any Adult
    Please be prepared to show some war style attacks on equals or higher

Request with your age in the request.

Forum Elder
    Death b4 Defeat Level 14 #G22V9QC8. We're Fairplay clan/CWL. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and Relaxing environment but yet very competitive during war. War back to back with the option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Nhi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

Fresh Spawn
    Come check us out at blckjck & hkrs #PJ0RQCC. We are a friendly level 15 clan and doing daily 15v15 as of now and in Master II. You don't have to be in every war. We normally run 10-20 person wars. We are relaxed and don't take things too serious.

I run an efficient level 13 war clan, we're competitive in war. Solid win ratio and a great track record in cwl. We have an optional discord channel, which we can plan on better. Overall though the mindset is team first and win. As a bonus we max clan games and have a rocking community with some great people. This is a chill atmosphere as a community and a competitive place in war. Worth stopping in! Just as a sample size of our love in war I'm sitting on over 1800 war stars.

Clan name: Not Worthy
    Tag: #9UQURGYJ

Forum Champion
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV) and our feeder, BrotherhoodPL (#Y228CRC0).

About Bregan D'aerth:

17th level war clan
    CWL League: Champions League III
    328 war wins
    48 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 5,195th in the world and 221st in the United States

About our Feeder, BrotherhoodPL (i.e. our AAA baseball team):

16th level war clan
    CWL League: Master League III
    404 war wins
    50 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 29,331st in the world, 1,742nd in the U.S.

Which clan should you join?

Requirements to join Bregan:
    If you're TH12 - must have 100 combined hero levels
    If you're TH11 - must have 80 combined hero levels
    If you're TH10 - must have 60 combined hero levels
    If you're TH9 - must have 50 combined hero levels

If you do not qualify for Bregan, join BrotherhoodPL.
    Brotherhood's requirements are TH9 or higher who does not meet above requirements and has a minimum of 20 total combined hero levels.

**If Bregan is full, please go to our feeder/farming clan until a spot opens up. We regularly do 50vs50 wars, so you have to join the feeder when that's going on. Obviously I will not have room for you in Bregan D'aerth while that's going on. Or likewise, if we're doing a 50 vs 50 in the feeder, you will have to join Bregan until that war is over, even if you would not normally qualify.
    **If you're not a hardcore war player and more of a farmer, please go to the feeder.
    **If you WANT to be a hardcore war player but aren't ready yet, please go to the feeder for practice.
    **If you are a hardcore war player but do not meet the above requirements for the main clan, please go to BrotherhoodPL until you do.
    **Once a spot opens up we'll promote the best guy in the feeder back to the main clan.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Finland, Sweden, Australia, Canada, Slovakia, Japan, Nepal, Saudi Arabia, Germany, South Korea & Indonesia i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are based that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Bregan Brotherhood https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Psycho Hardware! #8JP229

Hope to see you soon!!

Forum Veteran
    Would love to have you as a member with both accounts. Check us out. I think we may be a good fit for you.

Brisket

New Bloke/Chick
    Hi there Cycloner! 🤠

My name is Kauto Starrr from TheDangerZone - #PY9C8RQ2 -

Brief intro about ourselves. We are an adult clan. Mostly based in USA/Canada. We pride ourselves in being active and helping each other grow as players in this ever evolving game. We are no professionals but have managed to maintain a very healthy win ratio in war. Our current war log reads 502-88. We war all the time and our war times suits Americans and Europeans.

We are all adults who enjoy bashing each other with humor and yet are very competitive when itís comes to war and clan games.

Clan faced a slight hiccup few weeks back. The core has stayed on and we are looking to be a fully functional th12 clan. Donations are super quick. Banter and chat even quicker. If you think this would be a suitable fit for you. Please do check us out.

Thereís two ways you can reach us. If itís through in game chat, just mention KS FROM FORUMS when requesting entry. Or we also use discord to actively reach out to each other. The discord code is cqBn4xv(case sensitive).

Hope to see you in the clan soon. If not we wish you best of luck and happy clashing!

Regards,

Kauto

Hi there we are a semi serious adult war clan thatís in need of more th11s and 12s especially for cwl and regular wars if interested. We are I chilled bunch of ppl that would love to grow in strength and numbers. If you want to talk to me first I have discord my name is Entiks my numbers is 5440 feel free to add me and message me. We hope to see you soon👍

Chicken's Fire would be happy to have both your accounts join our clan. Please see our recruiting info below and apply if you like what you see.

Looking for generous donating, family friendly, organized, farming /warring clans? If so, you're in luck, Chicken's Fire and Chicken's Ice are recruiting.

We are currently recruiting active th6 and higher accounts for CWL. Participation in regular wars is optional.

Chicken's Fire (#Y0JU9QCC) welcomes responsible players 14+ yrs with town hall 11 and higher.

Chickenís Ice (#22QQ0QCGP) is our feeder clan for th10 and lower.

Parents that join can bring their children under 14, but are responsible for ensuring their children follow clan rules. The rules are minimal and are designed to ensure everyone can enjoy themselves while playing.

Chicken's Fire: We normally war twice a week (Tuesday and Friday) and in Clan War Leagues. You can opt out if you don't want to do regular wars but we do encourage members to participate. All members are required to do clan games to ensure we always get the highest tier rewards for everyone.

Chicken's Ice: We do back to back wars and Clan War Leagues. We were promoted from Gold III in our first season (6-1).

We encourage everyone to donate.

Players must be able to communicate in English.

Rules, guidelines, promotion info etc. can be found on the Chicken's Fire website http://chickensfire.clanwebsite.com

If you want more information you can contact us by email
    chickensfireclan@gmail.com

Information:
    Clan: Chicken's Fire
    ClanTag: #Y0JU9QCC
    Clan level: 11
    Clan War League: Crystal II
    Wars: Twice a week (Tuesday and Friday war search)
    Leader: Gudroll
    Location: International (we have members from USA, Canada, UK, Philippines, New Zealand and elsewhere)

Clan: Chicken's Ice
    ClanTag: #22QQ0QCGP
    Clan level: 2
    Clan War League: Gold II
    Wars: Always
    Leader: Typhoon
    Feeder clan for Chicken's Fire for lower town hall members. You can jump to Chicken's Fire to request maximum level cc troops and spells for wars. Fire members are free to war in Ice too.

We are a member of the Chickens United clan family.

If you liked what you read and are interested in joining us please send a request and type "Saw the Forum Post" or similar in the invite request box.