Thread: Goblins and Gems

Lightbulb Goblins and Gems

Greetings!

First of all Kudos to the amazing development and work force of this awesome app! My kids and I are having a talk while playing Clash of Clans and we come across other Town Halls with unremoved Gem Box. It's kinda crazy when my kids Nathan and Glenne pop a question of "What if?".

They asked me, what if they create a Go Goblin Gem Craze that enables goblins to steal or remove gem boxes in other town halls that can be found thru random search or " NEXT ". They said something to be found like in every 4 to 8 click or tap on the search "NEXT" a Town Hall will appear or can be seen with the unremoved Gem Box as its owner haven't been able to visit his base to harvest that gem box. They added also that event can last for hours or days just for a player to continually search town halls and loot those gem boxes to gather more gems and other resources. Gem points can be in a max of 10/10 with 300 Gems or more as a prize if completed in that duration of time.

Just a thought, it would surely be fun to see those goblins stealing gem boxes giving goblins something to work on that featured event for them.

Thanks Team.. It's only a crazy idea of "What if". Clash on!

Always,
    gpldesktop

Umm...no. How would you like it if a gem box spawned overnight and some random player stole it before you logged in?
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Umm...no. How would you like it if a gem box spawned overnight and some random player stole it before you logged in?
    Even worse, those occasions when you put your 5th builder to work & can't collect the gems.