Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Puzzle piece wheel of fortune event?

Question Puzzle piece wheel of fortune event?

I have a quick question for the Hay Day programmers. I was just told by an in-game support agent that during the current event (puzzle piece on the wheel of fortune) if you get the wheel to land on the puzzle piece, that wedge of the wheel will change to something else, so you can only get one puzzle piece. I know that isnít the way it usually is. Iíve always seen the puzzle piece stay on the wheel and have been able to land on it more than once if I keep spinning the wheel. So, was the support agent that I messaged with just incorrect, or have you guys actually changed the game so that the puzzle piece disappears after you land on it once?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by SisAce View Post
    I have a quick question for the Hay Day programmers. I was just told by an in-game support agent that during the current event (puzzle piece on the wheel of fortune) if you get the wheel to land on the puzzle piece, that wedge of the wheel will change to something else, so you can only get one puzzle piece. I know that isn’t the way it usually is. I’ve always seen the puzzle piece stay on the wheel and have been able to land on it more than once if I keep spinning the wheel. So, was the support agent that I messaged with just incorrect, or have you guys actually changed the game so that the puzzle piece disappears after you land on it once?
    I'm not a programmer, but by sheer luck I can answer your question. My main farm has all sanctuary animals, so I don't get puzzle pieces on the wheel for that farm.

On my second farm I don't usually use diamonds for extra spins. However, because I got a puzzle piece on my first spin (I'm not usually that lucky), I paid for a second spin. The puzzle piece stayed on the wheel and it landed on it, so I now have two puzzle pieces! I spent two more diamonds to check, and the items on the wheel didn't change, so the puzzle piece was still available, although my luck ran out at that point!

I hope this helps

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

Thank you for your response. Yes, that information is helpful. I knew that customer support agent was wrong.

Good to know that support is chock full of accurate information!
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Youíre lucky! My spinning wheel this week doesnít even contain the one promised puzzle piece 🥺

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie0z View Post
    You’re lucky! My spinning wheel this week doesn’t even contain the one promised puzzle piece 梁
    Do you already have all the sanctuary animals? If not I would definitely message support.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie0z View Post
    You’re lucky! My spinning wheel this week doesn’t even contain the one promised puzzle piece 梁
    The reason I asked this forum the initial question was because I too did not have a puzzle piece on my wheel of fortune, so I contacted in-game support. The guy who responded was kind enough to send the mailman to my farm with a free puzzle piece, but I told him that I usually would spin the wheel several times, spending some diamonds to get more than one, so I asked him if he could just re-send my wheel of fortune with the puzzle piece on it so that I could try for more puzzle pieces. He said that re-sending the wheel truck isn’t something that he could do, and then gave me the false information that I wouldn’t be able to get a second piece even if I had the piece on my wheel and managed to land on it once.

You’re probably down to your last few puzzle pieces that you need to complete all of your sanctuary animals, like I am. There is a glitch in the game that makes puzzle piece events not give you the puzzle pieces they promise when you are down to 5 or 6 pieces needed to complete your collection. I have 5 farms. On my top 3 farms, I have completed my collection of sanctuary animals, and on each of them when I got down to only 5 or 6 puzzle pieces needed, the puzzle piece boat events that would have completed my sanctuaries didn’t send me any boats with puzzle pieces. My 4th farm is the one that is now just a few pieces away from complete, and the puzzle piece wheel of fortune event didn’t send the wheel truck with a piece on it. So, clearly there’s a glitch there. I don’t know if the programmers are aware of this glitch. I guess maybe I should be reporting it to them.

It is definitely an issue when it comes down to the final few.

when I had 3 pcs left, my weekly puzzle boats disappeared. I was still getting one for derby rewards but it ended up being one at a time so last three pcs took 3 weeks

this was at the time when Sparky became my support contact, so I got nowhere. All water under the bridge now, regardless.
    Last edited by WussyPuss; March 13th, 2019 at 06:49 AM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...