Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: In search of list- Power Derby

Centennial Club

In search of list- Power Derby

I have looked everywhere my poor old mind can think of.....

Is there a list of tasks for the power derby? I know that boats are 2 instead of 4. I looked on wiki, but only saw the regular ones.

For example on the Warm task- how many icecream/berry cakes/cotton shirts etc

Thanks in advance!
    Kathy

Power not blossom.... duh!
    Last edited by Cowslips; March 11th, 2019 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Change of title

Did you mean for “Power Derby”? I don’t think that the task quantities for a Blossom derby are changed.
    Level 156
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Did you mean for “Power Derby”? I don’t think that the task quantities for a Blossom derby are changed.

Yes... POWER not blossom! Ty for spotting that before I caused all kinds of scrambling!

Power derby tasks are roughly half of normal. Don’t think a definitive list has been made for the 320 point tasks.

Example, town task baskets have you fully serving 2 instead of 5 of the three visitors. Town visitors are 5 vs 9. A spa task has only 3 strawberry candles vs 6 (can’t remember the rest). To give you an idea.

So if you’re wanting to pre-stack, I’m personally stacking for half the amount plus one more for good measure on some baskets. I don’t have time to stack like I normally do because of real life keeping me busy these next few days. Power derbies give me a chance to take tasks I normally don’t do; such as, Cornucopia & Crafts baskets. I still skip goats milk & strawberries.

Centennial Club
    Thanks!
    Yes, I was doing the stacking. I may try to remember to write them down this time and post it for the next one!

.. but my forgetter is better than my rememberer! Lol

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    Thanks!
    Yes, I was doing the stacking. I may try to remember to write them down this time and post it for the next one!

If your rememberer works, it'll be great information to have on the forum!

I've changed the thread title to avoid any confusion.

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    Thanks!

I can relate.
    I too, will try to remember to log all I see whether or not I take those tasks. The more people that can do that the more tasks we can cover for a good list.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverRaptor View Post
    I can relate.
    I too, will try to remember to log all I see whether or not I take those tasks. The more people that can do that the more tasks we can cover for a good list.
    If nothing else.... we have a plan.... lol

Centennial Club
    I made a list of some baskets. Sweets-59 strawberries, 4 toffee, 3 vanilla cones. Warm-3 vanilla cones, 5 berry cakes, 5 cotton shirts. Brunch-4 baked potatoes,4 green smoothies,5 bacon and eggs. Chilly-3 white sweaters,7 hot chocolate, 3 pumpkin pies. Vegan-4 tofu dogs,3 chili popcorn,4 tomato juice. Then individual amounts. Chili popcorn 7; sushi rolls 6; feta pies 7

Hope this helps.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayjuncutie View Post
    I made a list of some baskets. Sweets-59 strawberries, 4 toffee, 3 vanilla cones. Warm-3 vanilla cones, 5 berry cakes, 5 cotton shirts. Brunch-4 baked potatoes,4 green smoothies,5 bacon and eggs. Chilly-3 white sweaters,7 hot chocolate, 3 pumpkin pies. Vegan-4 tofu dogs,3 chili popcorn,4 tomato juice. Then individual amounts. Chili popcorn 7; sushi rolls 6; feta pies 7

Hope this helps.

Awesome!! Thanks a grunch!